Slender the arrival

Kaito had just hopped out of his car, thermal coffee mug in one hand, keys, heavy ass backpack, and folders in the other. To top it all off, he needed to piss, and bad.

Kaito's shit was slipping out of his hands so he hurried over to Gakupo's door and rang the doorbell as if his life depended on it. He was practically jumping on each foot trying to keep his bladder calm, which was little to no help. He never understood why moving around helped keep people from pissing themselves anyway.

Seconds later, Gakupo's door swung open and Kaito immediately slipped under Gakupo's arm and into his home.

"I need to piss! You took damn forever!" Kaito skidded over to the bathroom, dropping his shit in the middle of the floor without a second thought.

Gakupo's lips flattened and he dramatically closed the door behind him after he heard the bathroom door slam closed. "... right."

Gakupo moved to pick up Kaito's heavy ass backpack and his face contorted in disgust at how heavy it was. "Kaito, what the fuck are you carrying in here bruh, I invited you over for a study session not a goddamn arts and crafts class with cement." He shouted.

He could hear the toilet flush, then the sound of the door opening seconds after. "Chill, I need my textbooks for this semester's classes. You wouldn't know about textbooks and all that shit, you can barely read." He said matter-of-factly.

"First of all, you have no leverage to speak you foul little punk, you didn't even wash your hands." Gakupo smirked and walked down the hall towards Kaito with his crap in tow.

Kaito moved to take his stuff back with an even bigger smirk, "First of all, you're nothing but a trashy hoe-"

Gakupo smirked, slapping Kaito on the shoulder, "You sly little—get your ass in my room."