2 Kids Room Shoot

SKZ took a break after the concert. Now they are finally back to working the usual schedule.

Today, at the 2 Kids Room shoot, it was finally Felix and Hyunjin's turn to shoot together. Both of them have been anticipating this shoot for a long time.

'It's finally our turn hey?' Says Hyunjin with a smirk, as he looks at Felix through the makeup room mirrors.

'Yeah. What should we talk about?' asked Felix, standing behind him.

'Anything that's on your mind. You don't have to pretend or be nervous, just bring out your usual relaxed self like when you're with me. I'm sure the fans would want to see your real cute side too.' Replied Hyunjin.

Having not been on camera for so long, Felix had been a bit worried and nervous. Hyunjin's words really hit the nail on the head. Felix smile sighed at the fact the Hyunjin truly knows him too well.

The shoot begins. The atmosphere was good. They began by talking about some valuable memories together they had together. Felix thanked Hyunjin for the special birthday present he had spent so long painting for him.

'It's the only thing in my room other than my bed and desk,' Felix said, 'It fit perfectly on the wall. No other presents could compared to its value in my heart.'

'It was my first time gifting my paintings, I really put in a lot of thought.' Replied Hyunjin.

After some more light conversation, Hyunjin was laughing at a joke Felix made. Felix smiled looking at Hyunjin laughing so joyfully.

'Sometimes I need to tone down how much I care for you,' all of a sudden, Felix said, as he looked into Hyunjin's eyes. 'I take it too seriously to the point that I need to calm myself down...'

All the directors, workers and cameramen quietly gasped. Their eyes wide open. Then the studio went silent, everyone held their breaths. No one believed what Felix had just confessed.

Hyunjin was also shocked that he would say such thing so bluntly on camera, thinking, this isn't what he meant when he told him to say anything that's on his mind.

'You're my reason to live, Hyunjin. I knew we were meant to be a family. Thank you for coming into my life.' Felix continued to say with a gentle smile. His smily gaze locked onto Hyunjin's surprised eyes.

Hyunjin tries to play it off right, saying, 'I am really thankful for our friendship'. As he finishes the sentence, both look into each other's eyes, and bursts into a chuckle. The two of them know all too well that Hyunjin was trying to cover things up in the end.

By the end of the shoot, it was already sunset. The two of them walk alongside each other near the Gangnam River. The sun looks like a golden egg yolk amidst the vastness of the sky.

The sun cast a golden sheet of light onto Felix's face, illuminating the freckles sprinkled on his rosy cheeks. He squints his eyes as he looks into the direction of the sun ahead of him.

Hyunjin captures this calming and mesmerising scenery in his heart. His eyes shining from the reflections of the sun rays. A smile floats unconsciously on his face.

'So, why did you say those things to me today?' Hyunjin asked. 'You really had some balls to say it there,'

'I hope I could tell everyone in the world that you're mine' Replied Felix after a moment. 'There was no particular reason. They're gonna know some day.'

Hyunjin chuckled. 'You're gonna make a lot of girls jealous you know?' he replied.

'So let them be.' Said Felix, he halts his steps and holds Hyunjin's hand. Hyunjin stops and faces him too. 'I'll let the whole world be jealous of us.'

Hyunjin's smile blooms like a flower in spring. Felix smiles warmly too. 'Okay! We'll let them be jealous of us! No one else in the world has anything like we have.' Said Hyunjin.

In this moment, the two hearts touch and intertwined. Their fates can never be separated again.