The Ascension of Lord Andrew Charles Howard

The big day for Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory to become the fifth Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory has arrived one month after the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is not quite 25 years old and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann is not quite 20 years old, but in honor of Lady Elizabeth's birth, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR creates Lady Karissa, the 2nd Marchioness of Pembroke Territory as his grand-aunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard was the first Marchioness of Pembroke Territory from 2190-2250.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR has been Duke of Norfolk Territory since 2240 and he decides to abdicate in favor of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

All the dignitaries of The United Federation of Planets are present along with President Ellen Hathaway present  with her husband, and all the rest of the governing  Dukes , Marquesses, Earls, Viscounts, and Barons present to watch the installation of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and in her nanny 's arms, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane dressed in a beautiful dress with a tiny coronet on her head to signify that she is heiress apparent to The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William Howard II open up the doors to the drawing room  of Norfolk Estate and the music starts to play the coronation song  and everyone stands as Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann walk up the aisle in the drawing room of Norfolk Estate .

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann walk to the front of Drawing room and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR announces,  "I, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Fourth Duke of Norfolk Territory declare my abdication on this day of June 2, 2275 in favor of my son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory." 

"Lord Andrew Charles is the rightful heir to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory established by my great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard in 2165." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.

"Standing with me in front of this altar are Lord Patrick William's two great-great-great-grandsons, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and by his side is Lord Frederick William Howard who is also the great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.

"I, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Fourth Duke of Norfolk Territory do declare that my son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard is now the fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and his wife, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann is Duchess of  Norfolk Territory as well as Marchioness of Pembroke Territory." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells everyone.

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory walks up and he bows to Lord Andrew Charles and he places the robes of The Duke of Norfolk Territory on his shoulders and Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory walks up to Lord Andrew Charles and  he bows and places the coronet upon his head, but it Lord Charles Andrew JR who himself places the robes and coronet upon Lady Karissa's shoulders and head.

The trumpets sound and the bells ring over Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard order the bells to ring over their territories on Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR signals for the nurse to bring Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane in front and he takes her into his arms " I give you the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard."  Lord Charles Andrew JR  calls out.

All the dignitaries of The United Federation of Planets bow and curtsy to Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, and Lord Andrew Charles  with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann walk around to meet and greet their honored guests.