The Duke of Lancaster Territory

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is the eldest son and third child of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was born on June 21, 2280, the second of their children to be born out at Beltane Manor in Bedford Territory where Lord Richard William Carey is Duke of Bedford Territory on Star-Base 12.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard had to wait six years before he received his first son, Lord Anthony Christopher who was created Duke of Lancaster Territory and it was his by right as he is the eldest great-great-great-grandson of Lord Edmund Beaufort through his eldest daughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort who married Lord Frederick William Howard and through their second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior, the third Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Anthony Christopher is the  second child of  Lord Andrew Charles to be born out at their new home of Beltane Manor.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is raised with his two sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and  Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of  Clarence Territory out at Beltane Manor.

They are not alone as they are joined by their first and second cousins, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, who are the first cousins, Lord Richard Edward and Lord David William Beck II who are their second cousins and a half aunt, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard.

All of the above were born in 2276 during the  baby boom on Star-Base 12 and all were their father's heir or heiresses to the Dukedoms.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR couldn't be more proud of his great-great-grandfather's growing family and they were  Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, Lord David William Beck II and Lord Anthony Christopher Howard.

In 2280, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR had  four granddaughters, one grandson, one grand-nephew and one great-grandnephew.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR with his grandchildren, grandnephew and great-grandnephew stand for a family picture and in his lap he holds his first grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster.

They are indeed a handsome family started by King Henry II of England and Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine and their only son, King John who had two sons, King Henry III and Prince Richard of Cornwall and through these two sons came, King Edward I and Lady Joan of Cornwall and through them  Lord  John Howard II and Lady Margaret of Brotherton, First Duchess of Norfolk .

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR sits with his grand-children and grand-nephew, Lord Richard Edward Howard III who is the grandson of his younger brother, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and Lord David William Beck II, the great-grandson of his youngest brother, Lord Edwin William Howard.

Behind him are pictures of King Henry II and Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine and their only son who had children, King John of England and Queen Isabella and their two sons, King Henry III and Prince Richard of Cornwall.

On top is  his direct ancestor, Lord John Howard 1st Howard Duke of Norfolk  who was created Duke of Norfolk in 1483 and he was killed by the usurper, Henry Tudor who became King Henry VII of England and Lord John Howard and King Henry VII were both the grandfather and great-grandfather of Queen Elizabeth I through King Henry VIII and Queen Anne Boleyn.

One wonders what Queen Elizabeth I thought about her own grandfather killing her great-grandfather, Lord John Howard on August 22, 1485 and how did she feel when she heard that her father killed her mother, but history tells us she favored her mother's side of the family over her father's side of the family.

Queen Elizabeth I grandfather was the born of illegitimate side of Lord John of Gaunt, third son of King Edward III of England and King Henry IV stated that they couldn't claim it but through his half brother, Lord John Beaufort and his son, Lord John Beaufort and through his daughter, Lady Margaret who married Lord Edmund Tudor had King Henry VII who married the rightful heiress to the throne of England, Princess Elizabeth of York, the eldest daughter of King Edward IV of England.

Queen Anne Boleyn had a good ancestry that began with Prince Richard of Cornwall, whose granddaughter, Lady Joan of Cornwall married Sir John Howard and they had a son, Sir John Howard II who had a son, Sir John Howard III who had a son, Sir Robert Howard who married Lady Margaret  Mowbray and she was the daughter of Sir Thomas de Mowbray and Lady Elizabeth  FitzAlan, and he was the grandson of  Lady Margaret of Brotherton through her daughter Lady Elizabeth Seagrave who married Lord John de Mowbray, 4th Baron Mowbray and their great-great-grandson, Lord Thomas Howard 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory and his first wife, Lady Elizabeth Tinley had Lady Elizabeth Howard who married Sir Thomas Boleyn and they had Queen Anne Boleyn and she had Queen Elizabeth I of England because Odin ordained it to be.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard came through a proud heritage starting with King Henry II of England, through King John, his two sons, King Henry III and Prince Richard of Cornwall along with King Phillip III of France and through his paternal grandmother he had a distant claim to the Dukedom of Lennox, a great-grandmother to the Dukedom of Marlborough, but his Dukedom came through his great-great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort when her brother's grandchildren failed to produce a child.

Lady Karissa refused to allow her family to be torn apart and sent away from Beltane Manor and Lord Anthony Christopher remained art Beltane Manor until he was 13 years old and he was given his own household in Lancaster Territory where he was presiding Duke with a regency of his two third cousins, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard in 2298 formally became Duke of Lancaster Territory on June 21, 2298 at the age of 18 years old and he would be the great-grandfather of Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, Duke of Lennox Territory and Lady Josephine Karissa Howard, 3rd Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard would marry his second cousin, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart who was the heiress to The Dukedom of Lennox Territory and their children would  be Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II and Lady Josephine Karissa Howard.

It would be through Lord Anthony Christopher Howard that the Howard family would inherit the Dukedom of Lennox Territory in 2360.

The Howard's would inherit the Earldom of Moray on Star-Base 10 in 2380 through the eldest son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard IV  and Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart, heiress to the Earldom of Moray on Star Base 10.