The Duke of Kent of Territory

Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory is the fourth child and third son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Albert Edward Howard was  born on Mabon, September 21, 2285 five years and three months after his older brother, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann became pregnant once again in December of 2284, and when she found out in February of 2285 from Lord David William Beck, who is the senior medical officer of Star Base 12 she took the ultrasound and pictures to Lord Andrew Charles who was sitting behind of his desk and he took the pictures in his hand and he looks at them and asks " Is it our second son?"

"Yes,  Lord Andrew Charles.  I will name him Lord Albert Edward Howard." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I am fine with the name as I am getting tired with the same old recycled names." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Lord Albert Edward Howard will be exactly five years and three month s younger than his older brother and he will be three years and three months younger than his older sister, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey."Lady Karissa tells him.

"How is Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, and Lord Anthony?"Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Our children are fine.  Lady Elizabeth is ten years old, Lady Samhain is nearly nine years old, and Lord Anthony just turned four year old." Lady Karissa tells him.

"When he is born as is the custom he will receive the Dukedom of Kent Territory as the fourth child." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lady Elizabeth will inherit the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory, Lady Samhain is Duchess of Clarence Territory and Lord Anthony is Duke of Lancaster Territory and Lady Caroline Matilda will one day inherit the Dukedom of Bedford Territory from her father." Lord Andrew Charles tells  her.

Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles that  Lady Caroline Matilda is well as well.

Lord Charles Andrew JR walks into the drawing room at Beltane Manor and he asks " How are my  grandchildren?" 

"Your grandchildren are fine, Lord Charles Andrew JR. They are in the nursery." Lady Karissa tells him.

"How is Lady Caroline Matilda Carey?" Lord  Charles Andrew JR asks.

"Lady Caroline Matilda is well. She is spending the day with her father out at Bedford Castle." Lady Karissa tells him. 

"I remember my aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte and she is the only woman I know that my father would fight for her." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"My late father hated his father as did my uncles, Lord Frederick William II and Lord Andrew Charles.  Sometimes I wonder if my father couldn't wait for his father to die." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Karissa.

"How is my heiress today?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"Lady Elizabeth is well, Lord Charles Andrew JR. She is upstairs taking care of her sister and brother." Lady Karissa tells him " Why don't you go upstairs and see your grandchildren." 

Lord Charles Andrew JR smiles and he exits the drawing room of Beltane Manor and he walks up the stairs and he enters the nursery and Barbara rises to her feet and she curtsy to him " Lord Howard. We were not expecting you."  Barbara tells him.

"I came to see my grandchildren today." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells her " How are they doing?"

"Sir. Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain and Lord Anthony are well." Barbara tells him.