Act One: Chapter I: The Arrival

March 19 1728 (Eight Years Later)

Port Royal was a major city and bustling harbor town situated on the western end of Palisadoes in Jamaica. It is a peaceful town but it became a major center for piracy of the caribbean. There was a mansion overlooking the port town as someone was sitting on the chair looking at the medallion.

Anne Winters who was now twenty years old heard a knock on the door as she quickly hide the medallion and walked towards the door as she opened it and saw her father

Governor Winters is the governor of Port Royal and representative of the British Royal Navy. He is caring and polite but it was no secret that he hadn't the skill to govern his rebellious daughter Anne. His wife passed away many years ago and has since then raised Anne by himself.

Governor Winters: Anne? Are you alright?

Anne: Yes I'm fine father.

Governor Winters: I see. It's a beautiful day. I have a gift for you.

Anne was looking at him as Governor Winters showed her the dress as Anne had a smile on her face and spoke to her father as he was listening to her.

Anne: It's beautiful.

Governor Winters: I'm glad you like it.

Anne: May I inquire as to the occasion?

Governor Winters: Does a father need an occasion to dote upon his daughter? Actually I had hoped you might wear it for the ceremony today.

Anne: The ceremony?

Governor Winters: Captain Norrington's promotion ceremony.

Anne: I knew it!

Governor Winters: Commodore Norrington, as he's about to become. A fine gentleman, don't you think? He fancies you.

Anne was gonna say something until one of the servants told Governor Winters that there was a visitor as the governor left the room to meet the visitor. Anne closed the door as she wore the dress and fixed her hair as she was looking at the medallion.

Meanwhile Governor Winters was walking downstairs until he saw the visitor.