Act One: Chapter IX: Planning Ahead

March 21 1728

The HMS Dauntless is a ship which is under the command of Commodore James Norrington

The HMS Dauntless is a ship which is under the command of Commodore James Norrington. The Dauntless is agile and fast and has a estimate of 100 guns making it a force to be reckoned with. After Anne burnt some barrels of rum to create a smoke signal. The Dauntless began sailing towards the island. Eventually they made it as Governor Winters along Norrington and his men began walking towards them as Anne hugged her father as he hugged her back and spoke to her.

Governor Winters: Anne. Thank God your alright.

Anne: Father, We need to help Will and the others.

Governor Winters: No you are safe. We are returning to Port Royal. Commodore Norrington will handle the rest.

Anne: No, We need to help them. I'm not going back until we save them.

Norrington: [Looks at Charles] Leighton, I think you know him.

Charles was looking at him as he saw the soldiers walking with Alex as Leighton spoke to Ambrose.

Charles: Alex, Are you alright?

Alex: I'm fine. After Barbossa kicked me off his ship. I was sitting in a small raft in the water.

Charles: There was an Island here. You could have atleast you know swim towards it.

Alex: I was too tired and I fell asleep. Then when I woke up, I was at the Dauntless. Are you okay Charles?

Charles: I'm alright but you won't-

Governor Winters: Will you two keep quiet? [Looks at Anne] Anne, You know-

Anne: I made myself clear father. I am not leaving until we save the others.

Alex: If I may be so bold as to inject my professional opinion. The Pearl was listing near to scuppers after the battle, it's very unlikely she'll be able to make good time. Think about it. . .

Charles: The Black Pearl. The last real pirate threat in the Caribbean, mate. How can you pass that up?

Norrington: By remembering that I serve others, Order, not only myself.

Anne: The Order can help us!

Governor Winters: Sorry Anne but we can't trust pirates.

Norrington: He is right.

Anne: Commodore. Please do this. . .For me.