Act One: Chapter III: The Medallion

March 19 1728

Governor Winters and Norrington were talking at the fort. James proposed to Anne a few hours ago but Winters didn't gave her answer to the proposal and went back to the mansion.

Governor Winters: Has my daughter given you an answer yet?

Norrington: No, she hasn't.

Governor Winters: Well, she had a very tiring day. Ghastly weather, don't you think?

Norrington: Bleak. Very bleak.

Governor Winters: Wait, What's that?

Norrington saw something in the distance as his eyes were widen and he tackled Governor Winters as a cannon was shot at the fort.

Suddenly multiple cannons were fired at the fort as Norrington shouted at his men to return fire as they saw the ship.

Meanwhile the order were at the prison until they heard sounds as they looked through the small space and saw a ship with cannons being fired at Port Royal as they were speaking to each other.

Alex: I know those guns, It's the Pearl.

Prisoner: The Black Pearl? I've heard stories. She's been preying on ships and settlements for nearly ten years. Never leaves any survivors.

Charles: No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder?

Meanwhile Norrington ordered his men to fire at the black pearl as the Pearl began firing at Port Royal as some of the pirate crew left the ship and began swarming the port as they were attacking the navy. Meanwhile two pirates were running towards the mansion as they were looking at each other.

 Meanwhile two pirates were running towards the mansion as they were looking at each other

Pintel and Ragetti are a uncle and nephew duo and are part of the black pearl.

Ragetti: The mansion is over there.

Pintel: Then let's get going. We don't want to keep the captain waiting.

The duo began running towards the mansion as the black pearl continued firing at Port Royal as chaos was happening.