2

Tubbo POV

I was putting a few things into my locker, as a girl bumped into me. I naturally caught her, and I finally got a good look at her.

She had beautiful eyes, and her hair was tied in the back with a bow. We seemed to stare at each other for hours, though it was probably only a few seconds. I slowly lifted her back to her feet. She looked away and mumbled a thank you. I was about to ask if she was okay, but she ran off.

"Tubbo, are you blushing," I jumped and turned around to see Tommy smirk at me.

"No I was just- I had- I- I- uhh," I stammered out, at a loss for words suddenly. Tommy laughed. My face felt hot. Maybe Tommy was right, was I blushing?

"Watever, Bee Boy," He said, walking off.

I stood there confused, but remembered I had to get to class.

I rushed into the last class of the day, History. I walked through the door, and saw her. I stood there for a moment in shock. I hadn't noticed her before, but now she was all I could think about.

I quickly sat down, hoping she didn't see me. She seemed to be staring off into space. She looked so pretty. I think her name was, oh what was it. It was something pretty, y/n I believe.

(That sounds so weird if you think about it... hehehe)

The teacher had started talking, but I hardly paid attention. All I could think about was y/n.. I was brought back to reality when my name was called. Toby and y/n, you will be partners. I froze. No way this was happening.

She dismissed us to go mingle and whatnot with our partners. I stood up and approached her desk. My heart seemed to be on drugs. It was beating so fast, and it didn't seem to want to stop anytime soon.

"Your names y/n, right?" Was all I could manage to say. She looked at me. She seemed to want to say something, but closed her mouth. She nodded.

"You don't speak much, do you?" I asked, immediately feeling like an idiot afterwards.

"I-I uhh," She started. Great, now you've made her uncomfortable.

"That's okay, my name's Toby, but please just call me Tubbo." She nodded again.

We exchanged numbers, and decided to get to know each other later.

A boy behind her crumpled up some sort of paper and threw it at y/n's head. She seemed annoyed, but put her head down. He laughed, and so did his friends. I glared at the boy, as the bell rang. I asked y/n if she needed any help packing her stuff up, but she declined.

I walked back to my desk and packed all my stuff up. I watched y/n walk out the door, but was followed by the boy who threw the paper at her. I followed after, keeping an eye on the boy. A group was starting to join in, as I was pushed away. Suddenly y/n was out of sight.

I looked around everywhere, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. I ran outside, hoping she was there. Suddenly my heart dropped. Y/n was being held still by a bunch of kids, as others threw punches at her.

She seemed to be losing consciousness as they dropped her down and laughed at her. The group started to leave, leaving the girl on her own. I ran up to her. She was completely out. I slowly picked her up, and carried her to my house. She was surprisingly light, especially for her height.