3

Y/n POV

I slowly opened my eyes, expecting to be in my bed. I looked around the room I was in, I didn't recognize it. I wasn't in my bed, or my house at all, as a matter of fact. A boy about my age was sitting at a computer playing Minecraft.

"T-Tubbo?" I spoke, my voice barely audible. The boy took off his headphones and looked at me eagerly.

"You're awake! I thought you were going to sleep forever," he said.

"W-what am I doing here?" I quickly asked.

"I saw a group of kids beating you up, but by the time I got to you, you were passed out," he explained.

I nodded my head slowly, and remembered what my parents said.

"Tubbo, what time is it?" I blurted out.

"4:37, why?" He answered, slightly confused. I was late. My heart sank. My parents expected me to be home at 4.

"I-I have to go, I'll see you later!" I said as I scrambled out the door, leaving Tubbo in confusion again. I hadn't even thanked him.

I ran out of the house, and looked around for a second. I knew where I was, since one of my fake 'friends' lived on the same street. I ran home.

-

I burst through the door, and ran into the kitchen. The smell of alcohol was everywhere. My parents were there waiting for me. They were drunk. I tried to ignore their stares, and walk past them to my room, but they stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going," my dad snarled.

"You're late," my mom finished.

I shuttered and stepped back, knowing my fate.

My mom grabbed my wrists, and held me still, to keep me from moving. My dad smacked me, and grabbed an empty bottle. He smashed it across my stomach, and it shattered. Bits of glass stabbed my stomach. I winced. My dad seemed amused, but wasn't satisfied yet. He reached down, and grabbed a slightly larger glass shard, holding it in his hands. He smiled.

Suddenly a searing pain ran through my left arm. I looked over to see my dad. He had stabbed the shard into my arm. Blood was dripping from the wound. He laughed. He was going crazy. He and my mother seemed satisfied with they're work, and let me go.

I stumbled to my room, and grabbed a roll of bandages. I yelped as I pulled the glass shard out of my arm. Blood was seeming out even more than before. I quickly wrapped my arm up, and put a hoodie on, so no one could see.

+++++

Alright guyssssss—

That's it! I thought that was really funny. Tell me if you actually want me to continue this—

>:]

Love u guys!