Story Idea You Can Adopt/Request

Idea #1: Waking up in Twisted Wonderland as the child of a Sans from Undertale while having a human form. Like a ship child or child adopted by any of the Sans in the fandom. But have a humanoid form to walk among more races for fun or to have a running gag. It's up to you what child you want to be but I mainly use Error as a parent due to their looks and interesting genes. If I created this into a story I would use Oblivion, a ship child of Error and Abyss.

Oblivion was created when Error held Abyss's soul too long in their strings which meshed enough for the other to come into being. Her main ability is 'Evolution/De-evolution'. Basically, she can evolve/de-evolve anything or anyone in a certain range of motion or by touching. But she has to understand certain things if she wants them to be permanent or it will fade after a certain amount of time.

================================================================================

Now, you can request anything but I won't do certain things due to them making me uncomfortable.

Don't(s):

-Vivid graphics of rape(Yes, I've accidentally read some graphic amounts of rape content and it made me very, VERY uncomfortable. So, if you request anything like that I will put of warning along with making it unseen in a way unless you read it again.)

-Smut/Lemon(While I do read erotic literature/smut/lemons on some days, I won't type them down due to one thing. I'm embarrassed to even write that stuff down while also knowing that my family will try to read this stuff. Sooooo, no.)

-Beastality(I likely won't get a request for this but I'm not taking chances due to how humans can be.)

-Child Predation/Molesting(Again, likely won't get a request for this but someone may request this and I want to make sure that I at least have a warning/disclaimer that I won't do it.)

-Age Gaps(I'm not shipping a minor with an adult. When they're above 18, then I shall ship them with older beings. But below, I will make them crushing and stuff but that's it. Not anything other than that.)

-No making hate, discrimination, making fun, or being a creep in the comments. I will and can block/report you.

Now, while making the request, make sure to include others things as well. Like, as what the character wants to be called, their pronouns, their sexuality, and what fandom/scenario they want to be in.

I wonder what the first request shall be~!