Meeting the Family

{Ok, this isn't a request but when one of you requested a Tokyo Revengers with Error did I crash? I never read or watched anything involving Tokyo Revengers. I now have to go either watch the anime or read the manga to really even do it justice. So, whoever requested this, sorry, it won't come out for some time. T^T and the other request are in progress but give me some time with them until I fully approve of them. But enjoy this little thing.}

================================================================================================================================================================

She didn't know how long she lived in this world but she was just a small child among it all.

And she was a skeleton.

Yeah, reborn as a skeleton with very amusing markings. Her bones were a nice gray tone with purplish/teal tones among them. Her eyelights were purple with teal coloring in the eye sockets. Streaming down her face were purple markings and sitting on her forehead was a lavender crescent moon. She wore a gray dress with teal tones and purple pants with black boots that had blue strings. Her carpals and metacarpals were teal in color with her phalanges more purple in color.

When she saw her looks did she know that she was Error's and Nightmare's child.

This is going to be fun( -__-).

Well, she lived with humans and monsters in this town that was medieval in nature. She wasn't all that liked due to the adults seeing her as an abomination. The children just followed the adult's situation. Bullying and abuse were started but I quickly proved I wasn't a submissive little bitch as I made them fear me.

I quite enjoyed them fearing me, well, except for the younger ones. They were quite cute and nice without their parents influence.

It's where I found out I could create illusions, control shadows like a Nara, teleport with shadows, and absorb negative emotions. I can also use strings to immobilize others along with creating illusions with them.

Anyway, a couple of weeks back the adults were whispering about something before we all started to walk somewhere. I stuck around due to boredom along with my soul tugging me somewhere. Ignoring the bigotry towards me and just watching over the children unlike the adults, we all finally arrived at what I presume they were leading us to.

I ended up walking away into nearby woods as they all started to create a town immediately. I didn't want to hang around them more than necessary. And if I did get lost I already marked several of the adults so I knew where they were. So, I just walked around while spotting several plants and animals. Noting them down mentally while also cooing over them in my mind. Until I stopped upon seeing a clearing.

In the middle was this big tree that held golden and purplish/black apples. Under the tree stood two adult skeletons while they seem to be arguing.

"Nightmare, the villagers have come earlier than planned what do we do?"

"Dream, calm yourself. As long as we go about the plan we shall get out of this unharmed."

"Night, they are terrible beings. They hurt you! Even Mother wants to wage war!"

"Dream, enough. I know, I truly do but we aren't ready to confront them yet."

"I could kill them for you."

That made them pause as they turned fast to me. I could feel their shock, curiosity, and something else. I didn't care all that much that the storyline of Dreamtale was falling through the seams. I just wanted the adults dead more than ever.

"And you are?"

Dream was the one to ask the question so I obliged if just for politeness.

"I wasn't given a name but call me Nyx, Illusion Fanatic, and the Demon of the Village."

I gave them a smile.

"Nice ta meet ya."