Part 13

Everyone had there dinner and were sitting in the living room.

" So what are we doing today." Asked Amelia.
" No, plans till now but might be in games room." Matteo said
" Me too in the games room." Luca and Lucas said.
" Out with some friends, me and Luciano." Alexander said.
" I am going to attend one of my classmates engagement party and before anyone says anything the invitation is for one person only." Lorenzo said.
" Who even wanted to come to that boring party." Matteo said to which the Luca and Lucas hummed.
The eldest three brothers left the living room. To get ready for there day.
" Which means we youngest are only home." Amelia said totally ignoring Angelina while Dante was talking on phone with someone little away from them but was listening to there conversation also.
" Let's go out and explore neighborhood and then let's go to park. What say?" Ariana suggested because she didn't had anything else to do today.
" Yeah, let's all five of us go in one car, it will be fun." Amelia said just to hurt Angelina.
" Yes, let's go after getting ready. And we can even have lunch outside." Lucas Said.
"Yeah let's get ready.Um.. Angelina do you wanna join us." Ariana asked in bored tone as if she is just asking for formality.
" If you wanna join us you can take other car because our car is already full." Amelia said again without giving Angelina time to reply. Before Angelina could say anything Dante spoke
" She won't be coming with you all. We both already have plan."
" What plan do you have?" Ariana asked.
" Me and Angel are going shopping then luch and then we will be renovating Angel's room." Dante said while smiling towards Angelina. While Angelina looked at him with wide eyes as she didn't knew about this plan.
" Room renovating but why she already has a nice room which we prepared just know." Lucas said
" Yes we renovated it just now but it isn't my sister's style and she wanna change some things in the room which I think should not cause any problem to anyone since she didn't caused any problem when her room was given to someone else or  snatched." Dante said the last part looking towards Amelia.
" I didn't snatched her room. Alexander himself gave me that room." Amelia said glaring at Dante.
" I never said you snatched it and even if Alex gave you that room you could have oppose it but you didn't." Dante said with blank face. Amelia just looked away.
" Should we accompany you?" Ariana asked Dante.
" I don't mind but I and Angel are going on bike you can come in car behind us if you want." Dante said.
" No we are good you both only go." Amelia said not wanting to go with them.
" Sure, Angel get ready we are leaving in few minutes." Dante said to which Angelina nodded and both of them went to there room.

" How can he say like that to me." Amelia said clearly pissed with Dante.
" It's not Daante speaking it's that Angelina who is telling all this things to him.she just brain washes him." Amelia said again to instigate the others against Angelina.
" He thinks that I snatched her room now I will just give her room back. I never wanted that room it's just all of you said so I took that room." Amelia said with fake tears. And as a result her brothers instantly went to her to console her.
" Hey, don't cry Dante didn't mean that. You don't need to change room that room is yours know." Luca said to console Amelia.
" But Dante-"
" Don't worry about him he is always like that." Lucas said
" Yeah let's continue with our plan. Go get ready." Lucas said.
While Ariana was just standing there angry that Dante choose Angelina against her.she then went to her room.

Meanwhile Angelina and Dante in Angelina's room.
" You shouldn't have said like this to Amelia." Angelina said
" She deserves it she was being mean to you. And I just stated the fact." Dante said.
" But still, she must be feeling bad." She said.
" Angel why are you so naive and innocent. You just forget people just like that. You know you should stand for yourself. you should return to people what they give you. They are always mean to you but you don't say anything to them so I have to show them there place."Dante said hugging her.
" So are we ready to go?" Dante asked her.
" Yeah, but where are we going first." Angelina asked.
" First we are going for shopping so that you can buy some stuff for yourself and for your room. We will also have lunch there till we come home your room will be cleaned and I had called some interior designer in the evening you just tell them your idea they will make your room just like you want." Dante explained.
" How much time will it take to renovate my room." Angelina asked.
" It will be finished till tomorrow afternoon. Today we will discuss everything with the interior designers and tomorrow they will start there work." Dante explained
" They will finish work so soon means like in some hours? They must very expensive if they work so fast." Angelina said.
" Yes they are the most famous interior designer one of my friend suggested them to me. And about expenses you don't worry about it." He said ruffling her hairs.

Both of them then went downstairs to go for shopping. When they reached outside they saw Alexander and Luciano there.

" So where are you going?" Alexander asked them.
" Shopping." Dante replied
" You could have taken others also with you they will anyways be bored home." Luciano said.
" We asked them but they Said they don't want to come." Dante replied.
" They didn't want to go for shopping that's new." Luciano said Dante just shrugged his shoulders
" Ok, we will be leaving now." Dante said and went to get his bike. While Angelina quickly went behind him.
" Is she his tail or what always behind him only. I seriously can't remember when they got so close." Luciano said seeing Angelina going behind Dante.
" Even I don't know how can Dante be so soft towards her it's like he is complete different person when he is with her." Alexander said.
" Leave them let's go we might get late." Luciano said and both of them left.

___________________________________________

Hey guys,
Hope you like this chapter,
Next chapter will be coming soon.
Plz do vote
Thankyou for reading.