2

Time passed since dinner, Xiao Zhan was walking in the garden full of cherry blossoms. The petals were swinging over the wind, if the wind stopped the petals fell here and there. Sometimes it touched his silky wear and slid down and sometimes it nestled on his hair.  It settled the layer over the ground. Adjutant Yu Bin was walking side by side. It felt great walking in the windy garden after dinner.

"Are you thinking about the same thing as I am, Yu Bin-ah!" Xiao Zhan told rather than asking him.

"Are you thinking about the man singing Kunqu opera?" Yu Bin asked. He knew that Xiao Zhan didn't understand opera at all what left… the pretty man, Er Lang, brother of Er Yue Hong.

"You are like me, Yu Bin!" Xiao Zhan said enthusiastically. Eyes sparkling.

If Xiao Zhan was not his boss, Yu Bin would have rolled his eyes but as for now, he stayed silent. Nodding.

A few moments later, Yu Bin dared to ask, "Do you like him?" Searching in Xiao Zhan's eyes because as long as he had been with Xiao Zhan, Like three to four years, after his husband died, Xiao Zhan had never been with anyone. Communist soldiers captured Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo before they reached their destination. If it were not for the intervention of Xiao Zhan's father, Xiao Zhan would have rotted in prison. Xiao Zhan had a picture of his husband in his pocket watch. He had watched it once accidentally and memorized it. They looked the same. Same face. Maybe Xiao Zhan had a thing for pretty faces.

"I think I love him!" Xiao Zhan replied. His voice was audible. It broke Yu Bin's heart.

"Hmm… Are you in love with your husband or Er Yue Hong's brother?"

"Aahhhh….Forget about it. You are confusing me. I don't want to talk about it. Let's change the topic."

Xiao Zhan sighed heavily that he could be another person.

But as a best friend Yu Bin could not do that, friends were there to make you fall… into hell.

"Okay. Let's talk about the Kunqu opera he was singing then… ''The Peony Pavilion, do you know the story behind it?"

" No… tell me, is it a love story?"

"Yeah. It's a love story. Quite a difference. There was a heroine l walking in the garden. After getting tired she slept under the tree. She was getting dreams about the hero. Who had she never met before and fallen in love with? Due to her obsession, she grew up with illness and died before she could meet the hero. In the underworld, they said she was destined to marry the hero and return to earth. At the same time, in the same garden, the hero was dreaming of her. She told the hero her location which was the same garden. The hero dug up the grave and found the heroine alive and beautiful."

"What happened next?" Xiao Zhan was curious because it felt like his story.

"The couple went to inform the heroine's father but the heroine's father thought the heroine was an imposter and the hero was faking. He was punished heavily. Heroine sent her self-portrait and poem to the emperor. Because the Hero passed the imperial examination he gave earlier in the fiasco. The hero was saved."

"... This happens in movies only."

Yu Bin sighed.

Before returning to Zhang Mansion, Xiao Zhan said, "Adjutant, Sent a unit to Henan graveyard for confirmation. Don't let anyone know."

"Confirm what?" Yu Bin asked mischievously.

"You are so annoying!"

Xiao Zhan could not sleep. It was midnight. Everybody in the Zhang Mansion was asleep. He could invite the singer over for tea, coffee, breakfast, a date, lunch, a walk, dinner, or anything but he did not. He chose to sneak outside around at night and break discreetly into the Er mansion.

Looking at sleepy soldiers outside the Er Mansion, Xiao Zhan knew why Zhang Qishan called him out for help. His soldiers were incompetent. It's made his work easier.

He climbed over the side wall to the front gate and opted for the balcony. There were several rooms with blind doors from the corner room to the end. Except one without blinds and eliminated with lamps.

He sneakily glanced inside and there he was, Er Lang. Sleeping looking like his Wang Yibo. He used to pick locks in the academy. It's quite useful now.

Wang Yibo groggily woke up with noise. He was heavily sleepy due to the medication. He looked around and found someone picking the lock of his balcony door. Before he could ask 'what are you doing here?' push him his wrist were crossed and pinned over his chest with one hand and another hand slapped over his mouth.

He looked at the intruder with angry eyes. His screams were muffled.

"Don't shout! Keep quiet! Do as I say and I won't hurt you!" Xiao Zhan whispered his face so close to Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo's heart was beating loudly against his chest so like Xiao Zhan's.

Wang Yibo nodded. He would agree for now once his mouth was free he would scream.

"Be a good boy! I'm keeping my hands off! Don't shout! You will hurt yourself! Okay!"

Xiao Zhan cooed. Like he was talking to a baby.

Xiao Zhan leaned back, sitting straight up. Wang Yibo sat back. He caught Xiao Zhan off guard and slapped him hard across the face. It would leave bruises for a couple of days.

The slap stung like a bee. Then came the blow.

"Pervert!"

"Isn't this the ruthless commander of Chongqing city? Can't you wait for tomorrow? This kind of behavior doesn't suit you!"

"Get out of here, if anyone sees us. In this position…"

His ears were still ringing.

Wang Yibo gasped when Xiao Zhan cupped his face with both hands.

"I want to kiss."

Wang Yibo's eyes widened.

"Give me a kiss I will go."

Xiao Zhan pressed his lips on Wang Yibo's lips but Wang Yibo turned his face to the left side and Xiao Zhan's lips landed in the right corner of Wang Yibo's lips.

Xiao Zhan pulled back and whined like a baby and his candy was taken.

Wang Yibo gave a plain look.

Xiao Zhan tried again. Wang Yibo turned his face to the right. His lips pressed against the left corner of the lips.

Xiao Zhan got annoyed this time he whined longer.

When the next time Xiao Zhan did, he tightly cupped Wang Yibo's face with his hands till he had left no space to move here and there and pounced on his lips. He kissed till Wang Yibo let out a pathetic whine.

Wang Yibo tried to push Xiao Zhan but he wouldn't budge. If Xiao Zhan did this before, the story would be different.

The tears slipped from the corner of his eyes. Xiao Zhan pulled back and bit Wang Yibo's neck.

It was too much.

"I don't want this! I don't want this!" Wang Yibo murmured.

"Get off!" He broke out. "If you don't stop this I will cut your dick off and…"

Xiao Zhan stopped.

"...  Chop into pieces, boil it into a pot into your blood and Feed you."

Xiao Zhan couldn't believe in his ears. This couldn't be his Wang Yibo.