Chapter -1

Miracle Starts With A Beat Of Heart.

Meera's POV

Finally after today's tiring day I'm on the bed but this does not belong to me but from today it is going to be mine sitting on this bed with my heavy red bridal lengha is making me sweat even in ac but this sweat and uneasiness is for my first night and I'm really nervous. Yash uncle is my father's old friend and now my father-in- law, he asked my hand from my father for his son and my father agreed and then within two weeks my life changed from a middle class family girl to a daughter in law of the Malhotra's one of the richest people of the country because of the mahurat we got married so early as the second mahurat was of 8 months.

That's how I got married to the most eligible and the most handsome billionaire Kabeer Yash Malhotra.

Suddenly my thoughts just ended after hearing the door of the room open he entered inside still wearing the wedding shervani the top three buttons were open due to which his half chest was visible

Stop staring him meera I, mind told myself

He started walking towards me I was hell nervous and was fidgeting my fingers suddenly I saw him sitting near me

Oh! God what is he going to do? I mentally screamed.

I need to talk to you. He said

Oh! God what is he going to say

How would I know what he is goona say

I mind talked to myself

.....What? I asked him

See I wanna say that don't think that now you are married to me this means I'll owe my life to you I'll love you no never I love somebody else and I'll always be hers it's just I belong to her so don't try to be my wife and yeah you may live in my room but be within yourself don't touch my things , I know you married me for money my poor parents think of you as a good person but no issue you want money and I want my parents happiness you make them happy I will give you money but remember anything that belongs to me will never be you're my name will never be yours don't tell anyone about our marriage and last thing in front of mom dad and for outside world means the ones who know about the marriage(as their wedding was a private marriage nobody knew about it except some very close people )we will act as a happy couple but here in room you don't know me and I don't know you I love my parents that's the reason I accepted to marry you. You live your life and let me live mines don't ever interfere in my life and last don't ever make my parents cry.

What was he talking I literally couldn't say anything every word he said was piercing my heart why did he married me when he loved somebody else how badly he is talking to as if I forcefully married him I was at the verge of crying my eyes were full of tears which were ready to fall but somehow I managed to control but below my heart I didn't wanted to cry in front of him.

After saying all this he went out of the room leaving me alone. I just couldn't control my emotions and my tears started brimming I cried a lot cursing my life my density. After some time I got up and went near the mirror to remove the heavy jewellery I was wearing.

I looked myself in the mirror , my body was draped on a beautiful crimson red lengha heavily bordered with golden white pearls , the blouse was same as the lengha colour but had pearls and embroidery all over it. My head was covered with dupattaa covering my bun which was secured with pins, my neck was adorned with gold and pearl necklace which had some red diamonds, my ears had the same jhumkas, head with mangtika and mathapatti, hands with bangles, feet's with payal and my nose with nose ring I was looking a perfect daughter in law of Malhotra's.

 My head was covered with dupattaa covering my bun which was secured with pins, my neck was adorned with gold and pearl necklace which had some red diamonds, my ears had the same jhumkas, head with mangtika and mathapatti, hands with bangles, feet...

Note- please ignore the smile

But not a happy one inspite of the jewellery on my body my eyes were all teary the liner and mascara were smudged the tears were all over my cheeks my lips were dry because of the continuous crying, I had never seen myself in this state before, I removed my jewellerry and changed myself in a comfortable night suit and slept on the couch.

Kabeer pov

I was mad at what happened today I was never ready to marry her due to mom and dad I had to marry her (Meera Arjun Khanna daughter of Arjun khanna old friend of my dad) I know both father daughter just wanted our money that is why he and his daughter just impressed dad by acting good in front of dad and my dad just got trapped in the plan of the duo planners. my dad just ruined his own sons life by getting me married to the cheap girl , with all these thoughts I entered inside my room finding her sitting on my bed with the bridal lengha, her beautiful big eyes, small nose her beautiful pink lips the innocence she was holding on her face was just making me weak in front of her and I controlled my feelings and went near her and sat beside her, I saw her playing with her fingers and felt her nervousness

I need to talk to you. I said to her and she glanced at me with a questionable look. I was getting nervous by seeing her glance to me.

.....What? She asked me

She just said it with shock as if she hadn't expected this from me.

I just said my heart out in front of her I just saw her still she didn't reacted I thought after listening she will shout on me for marrying her when I loved somebody else but she didn't said anything I just told her to that we will act as couple in front of everyone I just told her whatever my mouth spoke. I know it is not her fault but I too m not at all fault , I thought I was too rude to her but after seeing her calm and straight faced I understood even she was not interested in this forced marriage.

After saying all this I came out and went to the terrace to take some fresh air whole day was just hectic for me, I still remembered all of the sudden dad just called me to his office and told me about his old friends daughter and his decision off our marriage, how could he fix my marriage without even asking me I just wanted to deny for this marriage but mom stopped me saying that dad has promised uncle and now I have to marry her. Oh! God these people just tricked my innocent dad to get our money, how could dad believe him I know he must have made my dad emotional and

My thoughts broke after hearing the thunder the sky seemed like it was going to rain so I left the terrace and went inside my room and say her sleeping on couch .I looked at her face which was pale and her cheeks had the traces of dried tears, I don't know but looking at her like that I felt bad but why was she crying I thought and went towards my bed and thinking all this sleep overpowered me and I slept.

So here the story ends.......
The next chapter would be coming on Thursday till that stay tuned people...... All i need is ur love ur good wishes and ur lovely comments please do comment and vote.....
Do follow me on insta magicalwords24 and sak.shi2403
Love you All!

Thankuh
With love
-Sakshi Shekhar Alchauni