2. The Investigation.

°Your pov.

You wake up in a white room and a white bed, you instantly know that you are at the hospital but you don't recall about what happened earlier, you feel very tired and weird because of the tubs that gives you a strange transparent liquid, you decided to go to sleep again even trough you just wake up, but you feel so tired that you decided to wake up again.
After your sleep you shot awake to cough a lot with your hander kerchief, when your done coughing you see in the hander kerchief blood and some white petals, you decided to hide it.
After a while you hear the door open.
°Gregorys pov.

When I enter the room with my oh so know pacient I introduce myself again.
- "Hi, I'm Dr. House."
- "Hi, do you know what's happening to me?"
- "We don't know the cause of the pass out but I think that there's something that your hiding from me." I said while narrowing my eyes and eyebrows.
- "Well, I have feeling sick lately and I got pale skin and big black bags under my eyes as you can see...."
- "Something else that you have to tell me?"
- "And I have been coughing blood in the last days too but today while I'm coughing, I cough some white petals."
I narrow my eyes even more, coughing petals? That sounds like a made up story but the fact that she's coughing blood it could be mean that she has an internal bleeding.
- "Can you show it to me, maybe if you can?"
Then she hands out a hander kerchief and hands it to me, I open the hander kerchief and see some blood and petal with blood, I think that the petals are putting in after the coughing but I don't know, out of the sudden she's coughing really hard and then I went to look at her hand that she covers her mouth with and see blood and petals.
- "So, she wasn't lying at all." I think.
I went out and went to the reunion room with my group and put in the white board, 'pale, coughing blood and petals'.
- "Ok, a pacient is pale, coughs blood with petals, do you guys even know what disease is?"
- "I never heard about a disease about coughing petal but blood it could be an internal bleeding."
- "And maybe the petals are fake because it's not possible to cough petals."
-" Yeah, but I saw it, when the pacient was coughing in her hand I went to her hand and I saw blood and petals."
- "Maybe the petals were already in her hand."

- "Not possible, she won't have time to collect to petals and cough you know. Well, I need someone to analyze this and someone to suoervisice the pacient, she's in room 283." (dont know how many rooms have a hospital so, meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.)
°Your pov.

A doctor come into your room.
- "Hi, I'm Dr. Foreman (sorry if I get it wrong) and I will be supervision you for the rest of the day and maybe a couple days."
- "Alright, but can you give a cup of water, pls?"
Dr. Foreman go out to get you a cup of water meanwhile you were adjusting yourself in the somewhat uncomfortable white bed, after you adjusted yourself, you decided to sleep a little bit but not before you cough blood and petals of course.
°3rd pov.

Later, Dr. Foreman come in to your room and put the cup of water on where you could reach it, and see you sleeping, so he stay silent while doing his things.
At the time you where awake, you startle a little to the Dr. Foreman, then he needed to reunited with Dr. House and the others.

°Dr. Foreman pov.

- "So, what did the analysis say about the blood and petals."
- "The blood it's hers definitely but that doesn't explain obout the petals."
- "What would happend if she swallow some flowers or petals in the first case and maybe that be the fact that she got an internal bleeding." (you're not estupid to swallow flowers just saying)
- "I remember you that we don't know if it's an internal bleeding or a disease."
-"Hey!"
We all turn to Dr. House.
- "What would happend if a nonexistent disease turn out to be placed in this girl?"
- "It would be almost impossible, a nonexistent disease is made fictional, which means that it couldn't be possible to exist in real life."
- "Well, I don't care, just search in the internet about a similar disease that it could be fictional."
With that said, Dr. House go out of the room, probably going to Y/ns room to ask her some questions, I go with Chase and Wilson to search in the internet.

°Gregorys pov.

I go to Y/ns room, to ask her some questions.
- "Hey, Y/n."
- "Hey, Dr. House"
I think I feel a little strange when she call me like that, but I shrug it off.
- "Did you feel something else in the time that you were here?"
- "I feel more tired than usual, and I noticed that my skin is much paler and have very big black bags under my eyes, and I have been coughing more frequently I think, I tried to calm it down with a little of water which it didn't do it better and I have been coughing more blood and
petals."She said before coughing more.
- "Show me your hand with the one you cough yourself in"
She take out her hand and show it to me, I see more blood and petals than in the hand kerchief. That was something, that means that she is going to get worse and worse. I get up and examinarte her, especially seeing if I'm going to feel an internal bleeding (I don't know if you can do that, but whatever).
- "Ok, she doesn't have an internal bleeding." I think to myself meanwhile I eat my favourite 'candy'.
- "What's that?"
- "Painkillers."
- "Oh... okay."
- "Ok, that was awkward." I think to myself.
I'm going to the room with the others to see if the got an answer.
.
.
.
.
Will Dr. House know how to cure the fictional disease before its to late?
.
Will Dr. House fall in love with Y/n?