94. Punishment

Nat - when Maria and kate leave with yelena, I sit on the couch and put my head in my hands and lightly groan. I feel a hand rub my back and look to see wanda. I smile lightly and say, thank you for protecting our girl. I move my head to look for you when I see that you're no longer in the room. I frown and look to wanda who chuckles at me.

Wanda - when I said bye to the girls and was walking back to the living room. You walk in, still in your wolf form and trott upstairs after telling me that you're shifting back. I nod my head and walk into the living room more. I see nat with her head in her hands and hear a light groan. I smile and walk over to her and rub her back. She looks up to me with a light smile and says, " thank you for protecting our girl" and she looks around the room but frowns when she realizes you're not down here. I chuckle and say, she went upstairs to shift back love. She didn't want to be in her wolf form anymore. I see her nod and move to lay down. Once her head hits my lap, I run my hand through her hair and gently scratch at her scalp. I smile and ask, are you okay baby?

Nat - I not my head and say, I am now. You are here, I would be great if our girl comes down here and cuddles us as well but im okay for now.

Wanda - I smile and lean down placing a kiss on her head. I love you nat.

Nat - I smile and say, I love you too baby. I hear some crashing noises from upstairs which makes me worried and jump up running up the stairs. Wanda is right behind me as we run into your little room and see your crib on the floor sideways and you are right beside it with your arms crossed with an upset look on your face. I walk over and pick the crib up and place it up right. I then turn to you and say, are you little?

Y/n - I shake my head no and frown when I see her stern look. I uncross my arms and say, no I'm not.

Wanda - okay, now tell us why you did that? Why did you try to break your crib?

Y/n - I shrug my shoulders as the looks of Alexei and Melina invade my mind. I pout already knowing Wanda saw what I did.

Wanda - baby, they're wrong. You are perfect the way you are and we love little you. We love big you, and we love puppy you. We love all of you. Now you should know better than to act out and try to break things. You should talk to us when you feel like this or try to calm down and figure it out yourself before you come to us. It's okay to be upset about what they did and said but you shouldn't act out like this.

Nat - I figure out why you acted out from how wanda is talking. I go soft and kneel in front of you when wanda is done talking. Baby, I'm sorry about what they said and did. I really am, and I love how you disregarded what they did to protect wanda and I. Wanda kneels down next to me and says, " you do know you'll be punished yes? "

Y/n - I nod my head and whisper, sorry. It just brought memories of when I was with Sharon. I see them both nod and nat says, " we understand some things may trigger past memories and that you react differently to some of them. Just promise us that you'll try to not break things. We love you and you can always come to us, no matter how big or small they may seem." I nod and take a deep breath. I love you both and I'll accept whatever my punishment is. I look down and frown when they just pull me into a hug.

Wanda - we pull you into a hug and I rub your back knowing you like when I do that. I hear you sigh and feel you relax in our hold which makes me smile. Alright bubba, I know you not little which means you'll recieve 10 spanks bare from one of us. Do you want nat or me to spank you?

Y/n - I pout more and say, either one. You spank the same I think. I see them nod and decide which one. I take a step back and decide to try and make a run for it. While they're talking and not paying attention to me. I make a run for it and run down the stairs. I hear them yell out for me but I hide somewhere they never look downstairs. Under the stairway for the basement. I take a few deep breaths to calm myself and block wanda from my mind. I grab my phone as well turning the brightness all the way down and on silent. I hear their footsteps near by but not close enough to be around me. I stay in here not wanting to deal with anything. I close my eyes and end up falling asleep.

Nat - we have been searching the house everywhere and can't find you. I call yelena to see if you went over there but she says she hasn't seen you. I frown and say to contact me if they do. I try calling your phone to see if we can hear it but we can't.

Wanda - it's been about 2 hours and we can't find you anywhere. I'm pacing around the living room and think of where you could hide. I can't really think of anything but the woods and we've looked in the general area you hang about when you're in your wolf form. I frown and softly say, did she run? Did she not want to be here anymore? Is it us or what? I feel arms wrap around me and see nat.

Nat - she us here somewhere, we'll just have to wait until she comes out and when she does, we can talk. Okay?

Wanda - I nod my head and sit on the couch. Nat sits beside me and pulls me to lay down on her lap. I whisper, please come back baby.

(1,085 words)