102. Bad Week

Lena - it's been a few days since we've come and stayed with Wanda, nat, and y/n. I've had a few flashbacks which I've reacted okay with. I'm now not in any of my headspaces and I'm just sitting in bed away from everyone, just wanting to be alone.

Wanda - Lena and I have been closer these last few days so when I went to see if she wanted to go outside in the back with just me to at least get some sun and fresh air, and she just ignored me and closed the door in my face. I was actually shocked at that but her thoughts got loud and she kept saying sorry and that she didn't mean it and that she just wanted to be left alone, I understood. I let her know that if she wanted anyone of us to yell out for us and we'll come up. I heard her say ok, so I walked downstairs and told everyone.

Y/n - I slipped out of little space when wanda came and told us about Lena. I frown and decide to sneak away and see if I can just be with her so she isn't alone. I run up the stairs and knock on her door lightly. Lena, it's me. I know you probably want to be alone right now but I thought you might want me here with you so you're not dully alone. We don't have to talk or anything but I'm here. I wait for any response or something from her but I don't get anything. I frown and say, im staying outside this door. So if you want me at any point I'm here. Okay?

Lena - I smile as I hear her talking through the door. I notice she stopped talking for a moment but I don't say anything. I hear her sigh and then say that shes staying outside the door and if I need her that she's there. I grab my phone and message kate.

Come get y/n please. I don't want her to be outside my room. And can sissy come up here?

Kate - I hear my phone ding as we're all talking. I grab it and see that Lena messaged. I smile and say, nat come with me please. She looks confused but comes with me as we walk upstairs. We both see y/n sitting against the wall by Lena's door which makes us smile. I walk to her and say, come here princess. Let's go downstairs and prank Maria and wanda. That sound fun? I see you go to shake your head but then decide to change your mind and nod it. I help you up and pick you up placing you on my hip. I smile and walk back down and whisper up some pranks we can do.

Nat - I watch them leave a bit confused on why I was supposed to come up. But them the door to Lena's room opens and I see her looking at me with a small pout. I frown and say, whats wrong princess? Is it the flashbacks?

Lena - I nod my head and make grabby hands wanting to be held. She immediately picks me up and walks into the room closing the door. She sits on the bed, having me straddle her lap so it more comfortable for the both of us.

Nat - I pull back a little and day, whats going on sestra? Talk to me please.

Lena - just flashbacks of what happened especially after you escaped. They went harder on me since we were sestras. I sorry for hitting you when I couldn't calm down during one.

Nat - hey, you don't apologize for that. I know you didn't mean it and that it wasn't your fault. I'm extremely proud of you for fighting these flashbacks. I proud of you for coming to one of us when you want or need something. Okay.

Lena - I nod my head and say, thanks sissy. I love you. I know there are times we didn't get along but thank you for everything. Being the best big sestra.

Nat - I smile and bring her into a big hug. I love you.

Lena - I love you too sissy. I lay my head on her shoulder and when she puts her hand on the back of my head, I am back in the Red Room getting punished. I start punching and kicking as hard as I can to try and get away. I yell out get away from me I no do nothing wrong.

Maria- the for of us hear yelling upstairs so we run up to see what's going on. I run into the room first and see Lena in a flashback hitting nat who is trying to calm her down. I walk up and pull Lena out of Natasha's arms and hold her like I would when she is very little which is rare. I start whispering in her ear. Shh babygirl, daddys here. It's okay my love. Come back to daddy.