Chapter 5

Hey everybody! I'm sorry i haven't updated in a few days! :( My mom in in the hospital! Something is wrong with her and we don't know exactly what is wrong with her! Like I said I would try and update as much as I can! I ain't putting much up, but I am posting as much as I can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get out of here and get help while you can!" I grunted out in pain feeling my knee very slowly go back to its original position.

The minute I had said 'get out of here' all the students were racing towards the door, while Conner, Kira, Trent, and Ethan raced over towards me and helped me stand up.

"Thanks guys. Now go and get help! I'll hold them off until you can." I said putting all my weight on my one good punching on of the triptoids away as it came for me.

"But we can't just leave you here alone!" Kira exclaimed looking at me like I was insane.

"That's why you're going to get some help!" I said exasperatedly, looking at them with my eyes pleading silently with my eyes for them to go.

"Okay, fine! But the minute somebody come, you get out of here!" Kira said pointing a finger at me making Conner, Ethan, and Trent nod agreeing with her.

"Okay, just go!" I said punching another triptoid as it came for me.

"Ahh!" I said as one of the triptoids hit me in the back of my head, making me fall down and become really dizzy.

Trying to get back up, I squeaked in pain as the triptoids pushed me back down onto the ground making my knee dislocate even more, I grunted as one of the minions sat on my back making it hard for me to breathe.

Flinching when the door busted open, I used the minions distractedness to throw him off of me. Finally, regaining my sight all the way back. I saw for power rangers; red, yellow, blue, and white along with another person who looked like another teacher that worked at the school.

"Watch out!" I yelled swinging a kick out with my dislocated knee to keep one of the triptoids away.

"You okay?" the guy asked seeing me wince as I put pressure on my leg that had dislocated my knee.

"Yeah, just a dislocated knee. Nothing to get worked up over. Just a normal occurrence." I said breathlessly trying not to let my tears fall. "One of my painfullest though."

"Come on, lets get you out of here." The guy said picking me up bridal as he saw me wince at any pressure on my dislocated knee.

"Thanks." I mumbled into his shoulder in embarrassed.

"No problem. By the way I'm Tommy Oliver." Tommy said holding his hand out to me once we had got away from all the triptoids and the fighting that was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, thanks for reading chapter 5! I hope you all like it! I can't promise you when I will update, but I promise that I will update in a couple of days!

Now, I want you all to do something very important... *whispers* I want you all to COMMENT, VOTE, and FAN!!!!

I love you my precious little rangers and unicorns! EVERYBODY GETS NINJA HUGS!!!!!!!!!!