Chapter 11!

Okay, so I'm not going to write everything I wrote in the teaser. I am going to write the last paragraph and continue on with the story. I know I said I would have a couple chapters up by now, but I have so many problems to take care of, and this was the only time I could find for writing. I want to thank all my readers for bearing with me and sticking with through these long and grueling updates. Now I am going to continue with the story and hope to get a good chapter or two done tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, Theo. Can't stay out of trouble if your life depended on it, huh?" Lyella said right before jumping into action with all the others.

They were all here. All here to help. There was Lyella- of course, Willow, Kevin, Chris, and even Mikey. Fighting together they all helped me defeat the Triptoids who threatened my family, and throw them out of my house and off my property. After I had the pleasure of throwing the last one of the Triptoids out of my house, Zoe and Joel came running to me, talking about how awesome I was for fighting all of those 'monsters'.

"Aunt Em! You're okay!" Zoe and Joel yelled in unison proving that they were twins.

"Yep, I am. All thanks to you guys. Thank you for going and getting help." I said before placing a kiss on both of their foreheads.

Standing up, I looked over towards my friends who were standing there watching our little family moment. I walked over to them standing right in front of them.

"Thank you. I missed you guys!" I said gratefully before hugging each and every one of them- except for one- a gigantic hug.

When I reached Mikey, I did not hold back, I jumped into his open arms wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face into his as far as I could without hurting him. Letting a few tears fall from my eyes, I was wishing and hoping that he was back to his normal self. Feeling his arms go around me, I looked up at Mikey with shock hoping and praying even harder that I was not dreaming.

"Mikey, your back to your normal self!" I cheered wrapping my arms around him even tighter once I had seen the happiness in his eyes and face once more.

"Yes, I am. I'm really glad you're okay as well." Mikey said pulling me off of him chuckling.

"Why didn't you guys tell that Mikey was back to normal!? And, DUDE! You know, I'm immune to Venus' rays!" I said to the others before turning around and confronting Mikey about what happened that day.

"That' s why we're here. We figured out the way to turn him back to normal, so we came to tell you." Kevin said before Willow began speaking in her extremely soft voice. 

"When we got here Zoe and Joel came running out of the house to us screaming that you needed help and that monsters were attacking you." Willow said barely loud enough for me to hear before Chris took over and began telling me even more about their small trip.

"So we told them to stay where they were. And we came up to the door. Lyella went in without knocking and gave us the signal, so we began fighting those monster things." Chris said ending their little story right there.

"Hey, do you guys want to go out and get some food? I don't think I have enough food for all of us." asked shaking myself from the stunned silence I was in.

"Only if your treating us." Lyella exclaimed cheekily her face in a bright smile just for me.

"I can't feed us all. I haven't even gotten my first paycheck yet!" I exclaimed looking at Lyella with wide eyes.

"How about this?" Mikey began. "You pay for yours, Zoe, and Joel's food. And we'll pull together to pay for ours."

"Deal." I said smiling, knowing that I had at least enough for us three, before a really worrying thought came to me. "By the way... Zoe, Joel. Where are your parents?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY, that is the end of this chapter I hoped you liked and I really hope you'll keep reading even with my wonky update schedule! So where do you think the twin's parents are? What do you think happened to them?

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN!!!!!!!!

AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!

(Anyone who get this reference will get small prize and will be a fellow bossatronian *hint-hint* of mine!)