𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐕𝐒 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

these are short stories. ♥︎
second part, the last part.

ATTENTION — von is an intersex, yes, titties, yes coochie. the only time he will be an intersex in this book.

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐒.
The male version of a nympho. A male who is addicted to sex and nothing but sex. He doesn't care about work or school, only sex.

— IN WHICH, day'von haunts taurus' dreams, turning them into nightmares

" ONE, TWO, von is coming for you..THREE, FOUR, better lock your door.."

Day'von let out a breathy moan as Taurus began to place sensual kisses down his cinnamon colored spine while using her hands to rub Day'vons small but perky breasts into circles in order to create more pleasure for the younger, more experienced male. Taurus had never had sex before given where he lived, what he did and who he was, but he was doing what he saw teenagers do at his camp and he could tell that it was paying off.

"You sure you want to do this?" Taurus groaned as he pecked Day'von's left buttock, gently teething and licking it as he ran his hands down Day'von's body. Day'von dragged his tongue across the roof of his mouth, impatiently waiting for Taurus to dive into the trove of his backside, those little peppering kisses that Taurus was leaving with the occasional rubs of both Day'von's breast and abdomen wasn't satisfying him and Taurus knew it.

He pushed herself up using his large and powerful limbs and turned Taurus over, immediately going to stare at his slightly hairy vagina unable to decide how he wanted to go about him and Day'von's current situation. Day'von almost never shaved. Even though he was a killer, he was a feminist and a self proclaimed one at that, so of course hair didn't bother him and right now he didn't care if it bothered Taurus, they had gotten this far so why not keep going? Day'von lightly tapped his thigh signaling for Day'von to continue giving his body the sexual attention it so desperately craved and Taurus seemed take the hint because he pulled Day'von's legs closer to himself, raising his eyebrow at the poor boy seductively before slowly leaning down, his eyes still connected with Day'von's before he reached his finally destination of Day'von's swollen clit.

He began to kitty lick the pulsating spot as Day'von made it his mission to pleasure himself in other ways, grabbing one of his breasts and massaging it while toying with his left nipple, easing up and meeting himself halfway to lick and nibble on it as Taurus started to now kiss and sucked hardly on his bud creating both pain and pleasure waves throughout Day'von's body. Taurus' index finger rubbed up against Day'von's entrance causing him to shudder, Taurus saw this action and took it upon himself to begin probing the younger male.