𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

these are short stories. ♥︎
no sex this first part, but there will be two parts.

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐒.
The male version of a nympho. A male who is addicted to sex and nothing but sex. He doesn't care about work or school, only sex.

— IN WHICH, leland settles into a new home with the love of his life, shéyaa, their two reckless children and

IN WHICH, leland settles into a new home with the love of his life, shéyaa, their two reckless children and...Shéyaa's mother.

" I CANNOT smoke my opponents because all of my opponents are dust."

" Leland, would you be so kind and help mama with the bags?" The short male questioned raising an eyebrow ignoring the loud flattering sounds behind him that his children made. He merely glanced to the left side of himself to see his daughter strangling her younger brother with what he presumed was a barbed wire, he pursed his lips and snapped his fingers gaining both of their attentions.

"Wednesday, get off of ya' brotha'. I already told you that strangulation is not the way to go, you want something that'll inflict pain unto him." Shéyaa advised, Wednesday nodded and put her hands on her brothers chest, using the leverage to push herself up and onto her feet, "what about a knife?" She asked in a monotone voice causing Shéyaa to smile. His little girl was so innocent it was so adorable. Wednesday was a very blunt and emotionless child, starving her peers and parents of the reactions they so desperately craved at times.

"Knives went out centuries ago darling, here—," Shéyaa reached across from him, plucking the battle axe from off the dark colored walls, "use this." He said smiling as he turned around only to come face to face with the ten year old, Wednesday grabbed it, inspecting every inch of the domineering weapon before looking back up at her mother. "Won't this kill him, mother?" She asked emotionlessly, yet there was a bit of curiosity and concern in her voice.

Shéyaa clasped his fingers together before shaking his head from side to side, "don't hit him more than once, I don't have enough ointment to help heal anymore scars and no darling, it shouldn't." Wednesday's hopeful expression turned back into her normal gloomy one as she turned on her heels and made her way back over to her younger brother, who stood there smiling and awaiting her return. He smiled as the young her girl began to chase her younger brother around, their happy sequels brought joyfulness to him.

"Cara mia," Leland called out as he mugged his spouses short and stubby mother who was smiling, showing off her rotten and worn out teeth, "Mama has made me carry all of the bags, she didn't try and help no once!" He exclaimed as he dropped all of their luggage at their doorstep, mama rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up, you festering ball of pus. I helped some, what kind of man needs help bringin' in a couple a' bags anyway?" Mama questioned as she shoved Leland away from the entrance of the home, slamming the door behind him.