𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

these are short stories. ♥︎
no sex this first or second part, but there will be more parts and flashbacks.

*DD & DDOT ARE OLDER AND DD IS TALLER.* This is going to be short since there are going to be multiple parts.

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐒.
The male version of a nympho. A male who is addicted to sex and nothing but sex. He doesn't care about work or school, only sex.

— IN WHICH, darrian's boyfriend and friend go on a killing spree, unbeknownst to him

IN WHICH, darrian's boyfriend and friend go on a killing spree, unbeknownst to him.

" NOW MA' HEART, don't you blame the movies. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative!"

" I wonda' where Jay is, that nigga neva' misses our movie night." Darrian said gloomily as he stared out of his living room window, longing to see his older friend. His boyfriend of a year crept up behind him, snaking his arms around the younger's waist causing him to jump a bit and lightly slap the older on his shoulder.

"Relax ma' heart, he's prolly on the way. Y'know how Jay is..the nigga's gone be hea' lata' than everybody else." David's words seemed to soothe the boy causing him to relax himself into David's arms. Maybe Jay was on the way, but even if so, he was never late. Contrary to David's beliefs, Jay was actually always the first person to their shared home and Darrian didn't know how David could forget anything like that especially since he always hung out with Jay until all of their other friends got there.

"Maybe." Darrian said lowly, thinking deeply about what his boyfriend had said. The two were very picky about who they talked to, hung around with and let come over seeing as they were in hiding from Darrian's parents. The two had ran away and purchased their own place in a secluded area after Darrian's mother tried to forbid the two from seeing each other, David was trying to rescue the boy from his terrible living situation which his mother didn't like.

His mother was a fairly nice woman with her priorities all fucked up, she put her boyfriend over her own son and didn't want to believe him when Darrian told her that her boyfriend was threatening him, she chose her boyfriends words over Darrian's because her boyfriend 'was the adult' and Darrian was 'just a child', a child that had to grow up fast in order to take care of his younger siblings while his mother was out partying all night. As much as it hurt Darrian to leave his two younger siblings behind, he felt as if he had to. He wasn't going to let the cycle keep repeating itself, so he removed himself.