The burrow. Pt. 2

The next morning, I wake up and I already see that Ginny and Mione are out of bed. As I was a sleepyhead I walked to the bathroom, while I crash in everything that's in my way. When I get there I see that Mione and Ginny are already done. "Morning." "Morning.." I say while I walk back so I could grab some clothes. I grab a red dress with an pair of heels.

 I grab a red dress with an pair of heels

(The dress! <3)

Mione and Ginny walk out the bathroom, so that means I'm in a hurry. I put a bit of makeup on and comb my hair. "Y/n are you done?" I hear Mione say. "Almost done!!!" After I do a quick check that everything is alright with my fit, I walk to the dorm and I see Mione and Ginny waiting with the bags. "You took long." "You didn't even BOTHER to wake me up. So shut it." "Alright then, let's go."

We walk to the common room where we already see Harry, Ron, Fred and George waiting. "There you are! Why does it always takes long for you girls?" Harry asks. "Don't blame me and Ginny." Mione says. "HEY!" I say while she starts giggling. "So well everyone ready?" Harry asks. "Yes." Everyone says. "No." We hear the twins say. "Alright let's go." Harry says.

~Time skip~

We arrived at the burrow and when we just want to knock the door it already opens and I see my mom standing there. I run up to her and give her a hug. "I'm glad you all made it!" After I pull back from the hug I just smiled, I'm just glad I'm home. "ARTHUR! THE KIDS ARE HOME!" After those words we here my father running down the stairs. And after a view seconds I've been pulled in a hug. "Oh I'm glad to see you all!" He says.

After the hugs and kisses we walk inside and we go to our rooms. When I want to walk upstairs I hear a voice. "Y/n, can Hermione sleep in your room?" "Yes mom!" Mione walks with me to my room and after we were done with unpacking we just were talking.

"Y/N! HERMIONE! IT IS TIME TO EAT!!" "YES MOM WE'RE COMING!" Mione and I walk downstairs as we see that everyone is already sitting down at the table for dinner. It was Christmas so, ofcourse we were eating earlier.

It was the best food EVER! Just like any other year. After we were done eating it was time for presents. Ofcourse mom made sweaters.. Again.. And I've got a view other things. Some books and I've got SO MUCH SWEETS! (Need to watch out for Ron though-..) And when we were in the middle of opening presents someone knocks on the door. A view seconds later Remus and Tonks walk inside, greeting everyone. "Merry Christmas!"

After opening presents I walk upstairs with Hermione, talking about everything that we've got. After a bit I decide to go downstairs because normally I hear something from mom and dad, while I walk downstairs I see Remus and Tonks out of the door looking at something. Mom and dad are also there. "Remus..?" My mother starts. "There is something.." He says. "Love-.." Tonks tries to say, but something happens. It is almost to fast to see, but there is someone. I walk to my mom and dad.

Fire.

I hear a cackle that sounds really familiar. "Bellatrix.." I mumble in shock. Harry runs downstairs and starts to run after Bellatrix into the field. "HARRY!" Remus says. Before I could even think about it, I run after Harry as fast as I can. "Y/N!!" I hear my mother yell in panick. I run after Harry as fast as I can.

"I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! YOU COME AND GET ME?" I run as fast as I can. "HARRY!" I yell. But there is no answer. I'm finally in open part in the field. "HARRY?" I'm in panick I don't know what to do. I turn around. There is someone-.. "Harry?" I ask.

But no. It was Fenrir Greyback. A death eater and also a werewolf.. "Shit-.." I get pulled back. "STUPIFY!"

It was Harry. "Are you alright?" "Y-yeah.. I think so.." I say, still in panick. I stand with Harry in the middle of the open. "They are everywhere.. Aren't they?" I whisper. A spell flies and almost hits me. I look where the spell came from. Nobody's there.. "Y/N! HARRY!" I hear my fathers voice. His voice comes closer and closer. But before I could even see him I feel hand sneak around waist and a sharp thing against my throat.

"Ah ah.. Don't you dare." I hear a voice a voice that I know all too well.. The voice of Bellatrix Lestrange.. "LET HER GO!" I hear Harry say. He points his wand to us. The knife goes harder against my throat. "If I was you. I wouldn't dare." Her hands are tight around my waist and I could barely breath.

A view seconds later Remus, Tonks and my dad arrive. They all point their wand at Bellatrix. The knife goes again harder and rougher against my throat. "Let go of my daughter.." Bellatrix smirks. "Mmm. Let me think of it. No. Or.. Well. If you hand me over Harry Potter. I think after that the dark lord will forgive you bloodtraiters.." She finishes with a smirk.

Harry looks at me, questioning if he needs to do this. "HARRY DON'T-..!" Bellatrix shuts me up and places her hand on my mouth, making sure I can't speak. I try as hard as I can to struggle.

I try to grab my wand, but Bellatrix makes sure I can't ever reach it. "Don't you dare try to make this harder love-.." She whispers in my ear.

"STUPIFY!" I hear and I see my dad fired a spell towards me and Bellatrix. Before I could even catch my breath Bellatrix and I become dust. We fly towards my house and the only thing I can see is more fire.

We leave the house behind and I see more death eaters flying with us.

I don't know where we are going, but this isn't gonna end well..

———————————————————————
Word count: 1055

Annnddd~ Cliffhanger!

How are you guys doing?
I hope good. If not, BE HAPPY! OR I WILL FORCE YOU TO!

Well. COME ON! SMILE! IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU!

Well. Remember:

Love-
Liz. <3
———————————————————————