2. Nagi Seishiro Headcanons

Signs he likes you:

- You guys started out as normal friends. He wasn't paying much attention to you at first because he is a lazy guy who loves his phone -_-
- The first thing he noticed about you is your voice. Your voice is very soothing and calming, he enjoys hearing you talk (to him or to other friends) whenever he plays games, it's a good background noise.
- He fell in love with your presence, the fact that you are there, that you exist, something about you just pulls him in and being around you makes all of his boredom goes away.
- He is the shy and quite type at first, when he realises that he likes you, he will follow you around because wanna hang out with you more.
- You guys got closer and found out that you two have a lot of in commons: love reading manga, playing mobile games, etc.
- Makes pouty cute faces when you give someone else too much attention!
- He will ask you to play games with him or ask you to watch him play games to show off his skills.
- WILLING TO GIVE YOU PIGGY BACK RIDES, but this boy is 190CM tall so if you're scared of height then goodluck..
- Yes, he is still lazy, but he loves you so he feels bad whenever he thinks that he is not putting enough effort into the relationship, therefore, he would go out of his comfort zone for you.. like giving you piggy back rides <3

 like giving you piggy back rides <3

He confessed:

- Lazy gaming date, he probably got the idea from a manga he was reading.
- You guys meet up at his house and play games all day together. He even prepared lemon tea and snacks for you, but he seems more quite than usual.
- This man is trying to act cool but his heart is pounding like crazy..
- He was so nervous that he didn't have the courage to confess until it was almost tike for you to leave.
- "I- like you.. uhh.. Do you want to go out with me maybe..?"
- Gets all red and hugs you as tight as he can when you agreed to go out with him ^3^

?" - Gets all red and hugs you as tight as he can when you agreed to go out with him ^3^

When you get jealous:

- There are so many cute things about Nagi: gamer boy who is actually good at video games, chill relax and cuddle bf, cute face, cute hair, talented at soccer, athletic built, etc.
- He hangs out with Reo, which attracts some of the girls' attention, and that bothered you.
- If he sense that something is wrong and you're acting annoyed or different, he will cling onto you and keeps on asking about your problems and making cute sad faces until you tell him.. no.. you can't stay mad at him, its impossible.
- "Stupid!" he will say that and playfully flick your forehead when you tell him that you're jealous. "I only love you silly!.. not to mention that those girls are so boring and shallow, they are only after Reo for stupid materialistic things and his looks, I can't stand them.."

When he gets jealous: (yandere)

- If someone is talking to you for too long, he will get jealous and just pull you away from them and act all cute for your attention.
- If someone flirt with you.. they better run, Nagi has a cute face but this boy is HUGE and he will be able intimidate ANYBODY with his physique alone.
- Methods: Intimidation, if that doesn't work, then he'll ask his friend Reo to help him out by hiring people to take care of the third party.
- He doesn't like violent so it would take a lot for him to snap at people like that.
- How he might snaps: seeing you cry because of someone else, seeing you care for someone more than him, seeing someone being too touchy with you, etc. He cares deeply for you and would never hurt you or blame you for his jealousy, he'll take it out on the third party :3 "They should've known better.."

How he shows his affection:

- LOTS LOTS LOTS of cuddling.
- He loves sniffing your hair, he's obsessed with your scent.
- Holding hands in public is a must, or piggyback rides in public!!
- He's too shy to give you frequent compliments, but his head is always filled with things that he loves about you.
- Always give you headpats and tight hugs.
- Loves spending time with you - gaming, napping, eating, watching anime etc.
- WILL PROTECT YOUUU and stand up for you!
- Always choose you first!
- Somewhat of a tsundere, Nagi appeara calm on the outside but he is dying from your cuteness on the inside.

- WILL PROTECT YOUUU and stand up for you!- Always choose you first! - Somewhat of a tsundere, Nagi appeara calm on the outside but he is dying from your cuteness on the inside

How he acts towards you vs. How he acts towards other people:

- He find people bothersome and uninteresting, he would slouch down on his desk or sit down on the floor to play games or read manga on his phone if you're not around. He has 0 interest in other people and don't wanna talk to anyone except Reo and you.
- With you, he's more talkative as you guys spend more time together and got more comfortable around each other! He always want to know more about you and treats you with so much love! Always making sure that all of his attention is on you and that you're happy with him !!