4. Chigiri Hyoma Headcanons

Signs that he likes you:

- He observes you a lot, he seems to know more about you than you know yourself, if you ask him: "Why do you like me? What is attractive about me? What are my good qualities?", he will be able to answer right away.
- He loves to show off around you, if he sees you watching his soccer match, he will deliberately put much more effort into his plays, running faster in a more calculated way, stealing goals and cheers for himself, all for the sake of inpressing you. You are a motivation for him to become a better version of himself everyday <3
- Chigiri is really sweet to you, this voice is so soothing and his touches are so gentle, the complete opposite of the monster he is when he plays soccer or when people annoy him.

 You are a motivation for him to become a better version of himself everyday <3- Chigiri is really sweet to you, this voice is so soothing and his touches are so gentle, the complete opposite of the monster he is when he plays soccer or when peopl...

He confessed:

- SUPER ROMANTIC!
- Chigiri will invite you to a romantic dinner.
- Bought you flowers and gave them to you when he picks you up at your house.
"You look gorgeous as always!"
- He is not shy from giving you compliments.
- Will pay for the dinner and take you to an ice cream shop!
- You guys are sitting outside of the ice cream shop, talking away~ Chigiri notices that you got some ice cream on your cheek, he leans in and gently wipes it with the sleeve of his sweater, earning a blush from you. Seeing how cute you are when you're flusterred, Chigiri's patience ran out..
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
- The question completely caught you off guard, your heart starts to beat faster, and you got even more flusterred.
" W-What?"
- you asked shyly, it's more like a Why me? but you are too wjjwbahshwha right now to think properly (*__*)
" I'm so afraid to lose you.. I love you, you're so sweet, so caring, so cheerful, you're a huge motivation for me to keep going, to keep chasing my dream of becoming the world's best striker. So I can be the most suitable man for you.. I've almost lost that dream once because I was a coward. I love you, and I don't want to lose you, so I'm asking you to be mine."
- If you reject him, he won't be angry, Chigiri is super stubborn and persistent, just like how he is when he plays soccer. It might be frustrating, but he will not give up on making you his.
- If you say yes, he will be so happy that he will squeeze you into a tight hug and kiss you over and over again to express how happy he is!
- "I love you! I love you so muchhh!!"