6. Rin Itoshi Headcanons

Signs that he likes you:

- He would be a huge tsundere about it.
- WOULD REFUSE TO ADMIT HIS FEELINGS FOR YOU (at first..)
- Tries to avoid you, because and you're a "distraction" and you make him feels "weird" ~ when he is around you, his heart beats faster, he gets more nervous, he can't utter a word without getting all worked up over it, and he just can't take his eyes off you once he looked at you.
- When he can't hold back his feelings anymore, then he will come off as pretty aggressive about it. You make him feel possessive, he just wanna keep you all to himself.
- Rin is the type of guy to randomly comes up to you and talk to you as if he is so much better than you, but every single reaction from you makes his skip a beat.. No one have ever made him feel this way before.
- He is also the type to stand up and leave (seeming annoyed) whenever you sit down somewhere next to him, but if another guy tries to sit next to you, then he'll pull the chair away from that guy, sit down, and acts if nothing happened.

He confessed:
- You guys became close friends, despite his tsundere tendencies, he kept on sticking to you like glue.
- He tsundere-ly asked you to hang out with him at his house, and you agreed! To be honest, you have feelings for Rin even before he started talking you.
- But you got lost on your way to his house, you took out your phone to contact Rin, but right after you texted him "I'm walking to your house from the station, but I'm lost", your phone dies.
- You wander around like your lost puppy. A random group of guys approached you, "Hey, are you lost?" they gather around you, almost surrounding you.
- "Oh hi, yeah I am, I'm trying to look for my friend's ho-", you suddenly felt someone grabbing you forearm tightly, and pull you away from the boys.
- The boys just look stunned as you get dragged away.
- "Are you fucking dumb? You answer my calls.. and then here you are, talking to a bunch of fucking strangers.." Rin slams you against a wall, his piercing gaze glare down at you.
- "I'm sorry Rin, my phone died.. I was just gonna ask for direction."
- "From fucking strangers?? Those guys looked like they wanted to devour you right then and there!!" you can feel that Rin is getting more heated.
- "I'm so sorry .., I will be more careful next time, and come on, those people were just trying to help! You're overreacting~"
- "Shut it! I have had enough, I'll make you mine." Rin said as he kissed you. "I won't let you leave my side even if you're crying or begging."