Chapter 2: Malfoy Manor

Adria had a very tense life as a Malfoy. Everything had to be perfect, beds made to the neatest, hair always brushed to perfection and clothes smart and pristine. Adria had to live with strict rules under her belt with no doubt. But Adria was different, she would never make her bed properly, her hair would never be quite as perfect as it was meant to, and her clothes consisted of jeans and t-shirts. She was different to them that was for sure.

Of course, the Malfoy's ignored it, they brushed it away and told everyone, 'she's just preparing to become a Malfoy.' However this was not the case, and they new it. Adria's twin brother already new how to be perfect. Being perfect was not seen as a genetic behaviour in the Malfoy clan, but a skill. Draco was always perfect, with sleek blonde hair slicked back smartly and his trademark snobbish behaviour, Draco fit in as a Malfoy should. Perfectly.

Draco and his sister Adria were best friends. Although they were utbrother and sister, this did not change there friendship. They had no one else. They did not have many real friends who actually liked them and not feared. Few were seen regularly when there father, Lucius Malfoy, had meetings with his old friends. People around them learned to fear the Malfoys. Draco and his sister were always in a nice environment, full of rich food and drink. There was not a moment where they would fear losing something they loved either financially or in happiness. However money don't give happiness. Although the Malfoys were wealthy, Adria was bored of being a Malfoy. She new there was more to life than the continuous perfect life she was trained to live in. She was not a doll playing dress up. She didn't care getting her hands dirty. Sometimes, Adria was so abnormal, people couldn't tell she was a Malfoy.

Once Auntie Bealitix was so distraught with Adria that she persuaded Adria's mother to test her Malfoy descendents and perfectionist pure blood. She passed the test with flying colours. She was truly a Malfoy, but why was she so different?

Throughout the years, she was slowly drifting from her family. She was not understanding how to become the perfect Malfoy. When she and Draco got there Hogwarts letters, Adria was relieved. She overheard the day before that her own father thought she was a scribe. A person with no magical blood but coming from a wizarding family. She was not showing any magical mysteries like her brother had, but then again she was a slow learner and did develop late. When Adria got her Hogwarts letter, she new she had an opportunity to make new friends. A friend other than her own brother. Maybe she would meet a boy, however she has never loved so that wouldn't be the case. Besides, who would love a Malfoy?