Act 1, Scene 3

A/N: I'm trying to figure out a good way to break this up so it won't be a bunch of continuous pages with a line breaking up the story into parts. I think I'm going to...Nah, I just won't have a main method to my madness. if push comes to shove just ignore the scene titles. Enjoy! Comments and Crtiques are welcome!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sealand couldn’t believe he was being comforted by his enemy, his face buried in the blond man’s chest as frightened, angry tears rolled down his cheeks, and he couldn’t believe it anymore that he was enjoying it. It had been so long since anyone had comforted him. England had used to do that, when a battle went wrong or sickness struck the British fort and Sealand had felt useless, he was always there for Sealand to cry on. And then one day he wasn’t, which was okay, but then it happened again, sometimes for days, then the days turned into weeks, which turned into months, and then finally England was just gone.

Sealand remembered when he finally realized England had forgotten him, when the little kid had decided to stand up and become a man because England didn’t care about him anymore., Sealand didn’t cry that day because there was no one to cry to. Instead, he took a vow that one day he would prove to England that he was worthy to be looked at, and not looked after like he was a child. He took a deep, shuddering breath and dried his tears shoving away from Germany with a forceful push.

“I’m fine,’ he croaked. Germany let go of him and stood up. He knew the boy had centered himself and that under the young face was a heart of steel that had known betrayal and had grown because of it.

“Alright,” Germany said looking into the boy’s hard blue eyes,” we should probably give you back; you’re not worth any ground on the Allies. We’ll bring you home.”

Sealand flinched at the word thinking deeply, did he even have a home anymore? No one really cared for him. No one would care if he just went missing. He gave a hard laugh his eyes starting to tear up again.” Home?” he said maliciously, “thinking back on it a little I have no home. England doesn’t care for me, the pretentious git, and there’s no real place I belong. You might as well just kill me and send my head back to the jerk in a box so he would know it was his fault.”

Germany raised an eyebrow at the boy’s harsh words, maybe he can be of some use to us, he thought to himself.

“Oh, you shouldn’t say that,” Italy said putting his hand on the boy’s small shoulder.

“Yes,’ japan agreed,” there’s a place for everyone on this Earth.”

“Oh, yeah?” Sealand laughed without humor,”Tell that to the Allies. They don’t believe I can be a country.”

“Well, maybe not with them,” Germany mused,” but with us you could.’

The blond solider motioned for his shocked Hench men to untie the kid. “Why not join us?” Germany held out his hand for the other to shake in agreement. Sealand stared at the hand for a moment, shocked, but then quickly told hold of the man’s callused hand in a firm shake.

“Alright then,” he nodded.

“Excellent,’ an evil smirk slowly spread across the blond man’s features giving him a demonic look,” Italy give the boy –man –a room and now then, refresh my memory, your name was what?”

“Sealand.”

“Well, then,” Germany smiled,” Welcome to the Axis.” 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Didn't realize this scene was so short...oh well, it is important. There is definately a lot more to come.