Chapter 8 - Hold on tight

Authors Note

Hey guys its back new chapter .

Zoey and Lasey.

Sam and Lasey.

Oh who knows lets see what happens .xx

Lasey P.O.V

“Baby I really need to go to school and you have to go back to university your parents are going to freak.”I say kissing Sam on the cheek as she pulls me onto of her pouting at me .

She is such a cutie .Spoils me rotten and then doesn’t want to let me go .What could a girl want more .

“My class is only at two sweety I have plenty of time.”She smirks gliding her hands on my ass .

Blushing I quickly jump up hearing the door open.

“Oh honey you still here thought you would be at school already?”My dad says looking over at Sam

Sam quickly gets up smiling shyly at him .

“Sorry sir we were just about to go I will go drop her off and be on my way .”She says

“Well thank you very much for taking such good care of my daughter Sam you’re welcome back anytime .”He says smiling at her and winking at me closing the door again .

“He is such a nerd .”

“He’s cute babe .He loves you a lot that’s all.”Sam says kissing my cheek

“Mmm we should probably go or I’m not sure I will be able to get myself out of this room with you .”I say walking out the room dragging Sam afterwards

School

“Okay so …”Sam says looking at me sadly

“It’s just a week Sam I’m going to be right here waiting for you kay?”I say squeezing her hand reassuring her .No way was I going anywhere else .

Grinning she kisses my hand and pulls me into her hugging me close.

“I’m just really going to miss you .”She whispers releasing me staring into my eyes

“I’ll miss you more .”I say wrapping my arms around her and kissing her sweetly .

“Lase wow…Listen I know we haven’t been dating that long but I feel like I have to tell you.”She says biting her lip.

In the corner of my eye I see Zoey looking our way and walking away and I quickly jump out the car .

“Baby I will talk to you tonight kay!”I yell running into the school looking around for Zoey .

“Morning Fag.”I hear some girl yell and I look to my side and see Alice smoking a cigarette in the corner glaring at me .

Maybe it was her that sent me those text messages .No it can’t be Alice wouldn’t be so mean .Its just not her .

“Alice was that you saying that?”I ask

Smiling she nods her head

“Why..”I ask obliviously wondering why her of all people .