hey, doc look what i just found 1

Bugs was tired. Understatement of the year. It was 1990 and he was tired. Tired of running to this studio for a shot, run to the other to film a short with Daffy. Then run back for a meeting with the executives. Then do some more shootings. Be the face of the company. To be truly honest, he loved the attention, but the job itself was starting to wear him off. He's been doing this since the 1940s, he was surprised he hadn't collapsed from exhaustion. Daffy has been telling him to take a break and a long vacation. Bugs knew he just wanted him gone so the duck could get some of the attention to himself, but he knew he still wished Bugs well. Porky Pig, bless his soul, offered to cover for him so he could run off and hide for the day. Bugs declined, knowing that if they knew Porky knew where he was, they will torture the poor pig for his whereabouts. He really didn't want to put Porky in that position, so he ran off without telling anyone where he went. He'd deal with the consequences later.

He first thought of going to a nearby coffee shop, but a bunch of executives were there and spotted him. He made a run for it back to the studio and searched for places to hide, but there were people everywhere. He finally looked up and saw the iconic Warner Brothers water tower. The rabbit smirked and made his way up. They wouldn't try to find him there. He looked at the giant logo that also served as a door and pulled, but the door wouldn't open. It was then that he noticed it was sealed shut and could only be opened from the outside. He arched an eyebrow.

"Strange..." He said.

As far as he knew, the water tower was just for decoration and wasn't functional. It should only be an empty shell inside. That didn't explain why the door was sealed shut. It was like... it was hiding something. He smirked. Well, now that just awoke his curiosity. Like any toon worthy of its name, he summoned a large wrench and proceeded to take out the tight bolts one by one. Soon enough, the door was free from bolts the rabbit smirked. "Good job, doc." He mumbled to himself.

He slowly pulled the door, wondering what he would find inside. He took out a flashlight and looked around. To his great surprise, there was a bed in the corner. Or... just what looked like a bed. It was more like an amateur toon tried to conjure a bed while practicing its toon powers and didn't work. To his right, he saw a makeshift kitchen. It looked well lived in with some old pizza boxes laying in the corner.

"That's strange..." He whispered. The door was sealed shut. There was no way someone was living here! Unless it was a toon. Only a toon could survive here. Suddenly, he heard a gasp. Bugs turned his flashlight to the right and pointed at three cartoons he had never seen before.

They were black and white, like they were based on 1930s cartoons. One had a blue sweater and red cap, one was a girl with a yellow flower and pink skirt and the last one, who seemed to be the oldest, only wore brown pants. The oldest one had his arms in front of the younger two, as if trying to shield them from him. And they looked terrified.

His eyes widened.

These were children toons! What the hell were they doing here!?

"Hi! I'm Bugs Bunny!" He stepped closer, but the children stepped back. He stopped in his tracks and thought for a moment. Who knows how long they had gone without any real interaction with other toons? He sighed and kneeled on one knee. "Sorry for scaring you. I didn't know you were here."

The toons were silent.

He tilted his head to the side. "How long have you been here?" He quietly asked. He honestly didn't want the answer to that.