hey, doc look what i just found 3

Bugs arrived back at Granny’s house with a loud sigh and a stack of papers under his arm, plus the old file on the Warners case. Toon custody papers and all that jazz. The sun was already setting as Bugs approached the front door. He stopped in his tracks when he heard laughter. Children laughter. Curious, he went inside the house unannounced and carefully poked his head into the living room. Granny was sitting in her rocking chair along with Tweety and Sylvester taking a nap by her feet. Yakko, Wakko and Dot were sitting on the floor in front of her, eating dairy free cookies as Granny told them a few stories from their old cartoons. The children laughed every time she told them about Sylvester’s failures. The cat scoffed and ignored them.

Bugs gave them a fond smile.
O

OO

You are their toon tutor now?” Daffy asked over the phone.

“Yep. Had to pull out the old Disney trick too.” Said Bugs as he took the cable phone with him. After taking the kids from Granny’s, Bugs took the tired kids back to his burrow. Currently, the kids were watching TV in his living room, catching up on some things they had missed.

Ouch! Wasn’t that a little bit much?

“Nah! They’ll get over it. Mickey took it well. I think…” Said Bugs as he entered the spare room he had and proceeded to fix the queen-sized bed for the children.

Maybe you are right. I hope you killed somebody from a heart attack.

“No, Daffy. But someone seemed to almost have one.”

Daffy chuckled. “Disney trying to buy you off, every executive’s nightmare.”

Bugs chuckled as he finished the bed. “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow, Daffy. I have to get the kids to go to sleep and see what to do tomorrow.”

Alright. Bye!

Bugs hung up the phone and went into the living room. “Kids? Time for bedtime.”

Wakko turned off the TV as they stood up and quietly went into the bedroom. Yakko stayed behind and turned to look at Bugs. “Mr. Bunny?”

“Please, Yakko. Call me Bugs. Mr. Bunny was my incredible absent father.”

Yakko arched an eyebrow at the last comment but didn’t say anything about it. “Alright, Bugs. Why are you doing this?”

“Doing what?”

“This!” Yakko motioned to his surroundings. “I mean, we really appreciate it, but… we were locked down for being too insane. Are you sure you want to tutor us?”

“Yakko…” Bugs started. “What they did to you was wrong, on so many levels. Besides, all toons are insane! There’s nothing wrong with that.”

“Not as insane as us.”

“OK, doc. You’re talking to a rabbit that does drag just for laughs.”

“What?”

Bugs laughed. “It’s one of my things as a toon. I’ll explain later. Now go to sleep and we’ll see tomorrow what you can do. That way I’ll know what to teach you.”