Chapter 25

Amelia's Pov

Amelia's Pov

The cold wind slaps my face as the car speeds up to somewhere. My mind was blank and my body was numb. I sigh and close my eyes, leaning against the open window. Fuck...my head hurts. 

A rough hand comes to my thigh and I jump with surprise. I glare at him in anger which he responded with a smirk. 

"Do you remember my name, baby?" He says, his dark voice sending shivers down my spine. I bit my lips, feeling nervous. 

"No" I whisper even though I don't want him to think of me as a weak person, I know that I can't trust my voice right now. 

He smiles and turns towards the road. "I am Ace" In return, I nod. 

I yawn, feeling tired from all this. Without me knowing, my eyes close and darkness engulfs me. 

A few Years Ago 

A 14-year-old Amelia was running around the pool, giggling and laughing as Liam chase her. 

"LOSER!!" Amelia shouts mockingly and Liam chuckles, amazed at the girl's reaction. 

Amelia looks back at Liam and gasps as he tackles her down on the ground, both hitting the floor with a thud. Liam wince and Amelia chuckles. As always, Liam covered her body with his so she don't get hurt. 

"I am a big girl you know! I won't get hurt from falling on the ground" Amelia says with a pout.

 Liam laughs, "I know! But it's my duty to protect you." 

Amelia huffs, "I am not a baby and you act like you are my brother." She says in a serious tone with a frown. 

Liam's eyes darken, "I am not your brother." Amelia smirks, raising an eyebrow in challenge, "Yes, you are! You are B.R.O.T.H.E.R" She spells the word mockingly. 

Liam grabs her hand and Amelia yelps in surprise, her chest was touching his. A little blush creeps her cheeks at the closeness.  The atmosphere was quiet, no one was there around the pool. 

"Liam...?" Amelia whispers, biting her lips. Her heartbeat was racing very fast, she knew that something is going on in Liam's mind judging by the fact that he was suddenly quiet.

Liam's gaze drops to her lips, his mind was screaming to him to not do something which he will regret but his heart was pushing him forward, encouraging him to do it. 

Amelia stills as her lips get locked with Liam's. The shock was written all over her face. In an attempt to calm her racing heart, she kisses him back.  His soft lips were light as feathers, and his hands holds her waist tightly, trying to bring her as close to him as possible. 

They both were kissing each other as if their life depended on the kiss, both were hungry for each other. A little moan comes from Amelia's throat, making Liam groan. 

Liam takes his lips off her, panting for some oxygen. Amelia does the same, bringing a hand to her heart. Amelia blushes again when she realized something. 

Her first kiss was taken by her best friend, her crush Liam King. 

Author's Note

Yea yea, I know you all are grinning like crazy. Gosh! Now now, stop fanning your face and comment your views!