a day out, ("but i'm mad")

Do you know how hard it is to deal with kids? Especially, when these children are Yakko, Wakko and Dot, a brother, a sibling and a sister. Now, add that with their adopted fathers, Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, and you have a recipe for disaster. Or well, a recipe for Looney and Wacky.

Anyway, Daffy had the great idea to "have a day out", and of course, the kids were delighted, as was Bugs, but Bugs was also realistic.

Once they got the kids into their room for an early sleep, Bugs took the plates from their dinner and gave Daffy a look. He set the plates down, tapping his large foot.

"What?" Daffy asked, shrugging, his hand wet and soapy. Although Daffy liked being clean, he also liked the plates being clean, so didn't clean with gloves.

"Ya know, I'm gonna be the one who'll have to make sure they get up, and I'm gonna have to stop them from fighting -"

"I'll drive, Bugsy," Daffy assured, waving a dismissive hand.

Bugs hummed, and grabbed the cleaning supplies for the table, and raised an eyebrow, "you're going to drive?"

"Yep," assured Daffy, setting the plates down on the drying rack.

Spraying soap on the table, and cleaning the table, Bugs said, "okay. I'll wake 'em up then."

Daffy huffed a laugh, as if he won the jackpot, "good luck with that."

Bugs, who knew he had the easiest job, said, "good luck with the driving, Daff."

Bugs and Daffy woke up at six in the morning. They yawned, and dragged their feet against the floor, and immediately headed to the coffee machine; they needed to wake up. Yawning, they took a seat, staring blankly at their dark brown, nearing blank, hot drinks, their hands cupping around the drinks, warming up from the cold morning.

"I should probably make breakfast," Daffy said, eyeing the eggs distastefully. He loved cooking, and he was good at it, but he hated doing breakfasts. In his opinion, it was the worst thing, so he usually let Bugs do it, while he woke the kids up. But, with Bugs waking the kids, he had to make breakfast. Wakko was always the first out, so... he better start.

"Make pancakes," Bugs said suddenly. Wakko likes pancakes, feels funny if they eat scrambled eggs.

"Nope, scrambled eggs and toast, it's easy and rather light, I'll also make bacon," Daffy said, standing up, and grabbing the bacon from the refrigerator.

"Extra crispy," Bugs said, knowing Yakko only ate next to burnt. "But, take out a few early," as Wakko didn't like it burnt. Dot was the easiest, she didn't care.

"Right," grumbled Daffy, annoyed already. He hated breakfast due to conflicting times, and things taking ages, though he always enjoyed breakfasts. Bugs didn't for the longest of times, but soon began getting indifferent about it. He pulled out a tray.

Bugs finished off his coffee, and rolled his shoulders. He got up, and pressed a kiss to Daffy's cheek, "I'm going to wash, and then wake up the kids."

"They should be up soon," said Daffy, eyeing the clock (7:30 in the morning), and smiling.

Laughing, Bugs said, "yeah should." He walked off, and jumped, feel a pinch on his backside, and turned with a bright red blush, seeing an "innocent" whistling Daffy, more focused on the bacon.