welcome back 3

Yakko and his siblings were sitting on a green couch, with hot chocolate mugs in their hands. Well, Wakko actually had a hot chocolate carafe, and this was the third one since they had arrived at Granny's home. Everyone had settled quickly, and now they were talking about various things. Yakko didn't pay much attention, but he knew the current conversation piece was how everyone had spent the past week.

Suddenly Yakko heard "Beep! Beep!" and Road Runner passed by him at high speed. Wile E. Coyote was after him, running with a box in his hands. Yakko briefly saw the ACME logo on the box as he took his last sip from his lactose-free hot chocolate.

"Everyone seems to be much happier now." Wakko smiled, he was happier too. Yakko could easily understand that from the wagging tail of his baby bro. "This is great."

"Yeah, good to see the Tunes back in action." Dot said.

"Sorry Dot, but I think you got the movie wrong. The one the fic is about is Space Jam: a New Legacy ." Yakko corrected her with a smirk.

Dot rolled her eyes. She was about to talk back but they got distracted by a crashing sound from the kitchen. Seconds later Tweety and after him Sylvester ran out of the kitchen, heading to the stairs.

"I hope they didn't break the rest of the hot chocolate carafes." Wakko said.

Yakko shook his head, "Don't worry, Wak. Knowing Granny she probably prepared dozens of them for you. They can't break all of them even if they wanted to."

"Good because I am going to get more hot chocolate!" Wakko grinned.

"Did someone say more hot chocolate?" Granny walked out of the kitchen with another carafe.

Wakko jumped from his seat and walked towards her, his tail wagging happily. "Yes please!"

"You love hot chocolate a lot, Wakko!" Granny smiled as she got Wakko's empty carafe and handed him the full one. Wakko nodded, quickly thanked, and immediately started drinking his hot chocolate. Granny looked to the other two siblings. "Would you like some more hot chocolate dears? And maybe something to eat too, like fruits?"

"Fruits?" Wakko asked, he had already finished his hot chocolate.

"Yes dear, it's healthier to eat fruits instead of chocolate and sweets. And I got plenty." Granny answered. "Do you have favorites?"

The siblings looked at each other, then smiled simultaneously.

"Blueberries!" Wakko answered, grinning with his tongue out. "And grapes!"

"Strawberries, they're small and cute just like me!" Dot answered with a cute smile.

"Tomatoes. They are the best fruits." Yakko answered with a wicked grin.

Daffy, who was returning from the kitchen with a glass of water, stopped on his track and turned to Yakko. "Tomatoes? But tomatoes are not fruits!"

"Actually, they are fruits." Bugs corrected him from the rocking chair was sitting on. He had wanted to sit on the couch too, but Granny had not let him, insisting this chair was the most comfortable one in the world- and just what he needed. And since Bugs hadn't protested after sitting on it, she probably was right. "Yakko is right."

"Then why do they put them in salads?" Daffy interrogated.

"Have you not heard of fruit salads before?" Bugs raised a brow with a smirk.

"You're telling me every salad that exists is a fruit salad? Nonsense!"

"Not every salad, only the ones with tomatoes in it!"