Part II: It's Time

Narrator's POV

Last time on Beyond Light. The Yagi family took Izuku and Izumi to the quirk doctor, to see what quirks they have as they grow in life. Izumi, being the bitch, received not one but two quirks. And as for Izuku, he was quirkless. And because of that fact, Izuku was mistreated and tortured by the people he once called "family". Inko, Toshinori, and Izumi began hurting him, neglecting his needs, and forcing Izuku to take care of himself at four. When he was eight, Inko carved the word "worthless" on Izuku's back and continued to abuse him. The nightmare didn't end for Izuku as he continued to get tormented every day by Izumi, Shoka, Katsumi, and all of the bullies at middle school. To make things worse, Izuku's heart was broken, after seeing his ex-girlfriend, Uraraka, with another boy, Izuku laughed maniacally, it's like he knew Uraraka would cheat on him, but after that, Izuku returned home, back in the basement, and prayed to the Norse Gods to protect him, to give him strength. But, in time, those prayers shall be answered.

Now, the story begins when Izuku is locked up in the basement.

Izuku: it takes nine years of survival, one year of planning, and one bad day, to create karma around you all. And you will all suffer for it. (Can't believe that Ass Might was my father this whole time. *Sighs* I miss Grandma Nana now, I wonder what would her reaction would be once she finds that Inko has been abusing me ever since...that one day in the quirk doctor's office.)

Suddenly, Izuku heard someone tapping on the basement window, he looked and saw Momo, she was waiting to see if the house is clear. Izuku signaled them, letting them know that the house is clear and there was no sign of Izumi. Inko or Toshinori. Katsuki used the spare key that Izuku gave him and walked inside the house with Shoto, Momo, and Jirou.

Momo: so this is where they live?

Katsuki: yeah.

Shoto: tch, animals.

Jirou: I know you're feeling angry.

Katsuki: damn right, we're supposed to feel angry! I cannot believe that All Might, the hero I have admired since I was a kid, abused the living hell out of my best friend! Who in the fuck would do that?!

Momo: calm down, Kat. Before we could bug everything else, let's go and free Izuku.

Jirou: did you make the basement key?

Momo: I did.

Momo used the key to the basement and unlocked the door, once she arrived at the basement, she was horrified at what she saw.

Momo: Izuku!

Izuku was bleeding out from his injuries, he was tied to a pole on a leash like a dog

Izuku was bleeding out from his injuries, he was tied to a pole on a leash like a dog. Momo ran to Izuku and checked his pulse. She sighed in relief.

Momo: thank God, he's alive.

Momo freed Izuku from the leash

Izuku: ughh...

Momo: Izuku, stay with me!