Part III: New Life

Narrator: RONIN!

Ronin: Oh God, what did I do this time?

Narrator: YOU MADE ME FAIL, HOW COULD YOU?!

Ronin: fail? Nigga, didn't you remember how did you fail?

Narrator: YOU ADDED THE FINEST GIRLS ON IZUKU'S FUCKLIST!

Ronin: I did that, yes. But it's worth it, bruh. Why? Aren't you afraid that the readers are gonna ask for more DxD girls? Girls like Xenovia, Raynare, you know what I'm saying?

Narrator: they better not...

Ronin: it's up to them, not you. Your job is to narrate the story, not use my story as fap material.

Narrator: you bitch.

Ronin: if it makes you feel better, I should let you on my next book: A Hero with Aliens.

Narrator: you mean the MHA x Ben 10 book?

Ronin: yep. I'm still working on it, so please do not panic.

Narrator: what about your upcoming story: Izuku Allen - Our Man from London? Or should I tell them about Project Light and Fire?

Ronin: start the story before I shove this sword down your ass.

Narrator: you can't do-

Ronin is ready to release hell

Ronin: choose your next words carefully.

Narrator: *gulp* On with the story.

Narrator's POV

Last time on Beyond Light, Izuku's friends arrived at his home, ready to plant the bugs and install the cameras around the house. Once they entered the house, their first priority was to check on Izuku. They realized that Izuku hasn't eaten or drunk anything for the last two weeks, this made Katsuki and Shoto angry at the Yagi, but thanks to the food that they packed for Izuku, he was feeling back to his normal self but now it's time to the plan to set in motion. So they installed the bugs and the cameras around the house. Izuku waited for one year for the bugs and cameras to gather evidence, after that one year, the tables have turned and Izuku began his vengeance by torturing Izumi for the next seven days After torturing Izumi and stabbing her in the eye, Izuku left the house with his stuff, but then, he suddenly passed out.

Izuku: where...am I...?

Oh good, you're awake, boy.

Izuku: huh?

Izuku looked around and met a stranger, who is currently shirtless, and marked with runic tattoos on his body.

Izuku: those runes, do I know you?

Try again, boy.