Part I: Prologue

RONIN! WHERE ARE MY SHOES?!

Ronin: I don't know where they are, moron.

IRISH, WHERE ARE MY SHOES?!

IRISH: Nigga I don't know where they are, can you chill?

Fine, I'll probably ask Denji if he could find my shoes.

Ronin: why do you care about shoes, so much? What shoes did you lose?

My favorite pair of Nike Dior.

Ronin and IRISH kept quiet

IRISH: Ronin, how much did you pay him?

Ronin: I didn't, God Did.

IRISH: Lord have mercy...

Ronin: but hey, life is life, man.

IRISH: true.

Ronin: but for now, let's continue this tale.

Starting story: Izuku Uchiha - Ninja from Another Realm

Narrator's POV

Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku-

Ronin: WRONG STORY, YOU MORON!

But is it-

IRISH: NIGGA THAT'S SAMURAI JACK! *Hands over the Izuku Uchiha script*

Oh right, sorry about that.

Ronin: again.

Rewind and play.

Narrator's POV

The Land of Fire lies a great village. A village that created a strong relationship with the other villages, and a strong yet prosperous local economy. And the most important thing of all, the village was founded by two legendary ninjas: Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage of the village, and his best friend, the powerful shinobi,  Madara Uchiha. These two shinobi created the Village Hidden in the Leaves. This village was known for producing great shinobi and it's the home to some of the most powerful clans in the shinobi world: Uchiha, Uzumaki, Hyuga, Sarutobi, Senju, Hatake, and many more. But that's not the point of the story, in this story, we are focusing on the Uchiha Clan, especially one Uchiha child. One child changed the lifestyle of his village, changing the lives of his people, his clan, and those around him and that child's name is Izuku Uchiha.

Now let us begin the story of Izuku Uchiha...

I guess it's about time, right?

Yes.

What's up with you? Shouldn't you be happy?

I am happy, but I am just thinking...can I make a good impression?

Itachi, we've been through this. You're going to be a great older brother to those boys, I know you.

 You're going to be a great older brother to those boys, I know you