Fifteen || Rubber Duckies

-Couldn't find credit-

[Uh uh uh surprise?🍋 chapter?? stop I haven't even started writing yet and my face is already red hdhshf 💀 PS this will be very long.

This chapter will contain sexual content so if you are uncomfortable please skip this or stop reading at any point.]

"Last one for good measure." Toge whispered before quickly pecking my lips. He gently cupped my jaw and placed more kisses on each of my cheeks and forehead.

I couldn't stop the goofy smile forming at his strange actions. "You're so weird," I giggled, lightly nudging his hands off.

The silver-haired boy just turned his face away shyly, eyebrows twitching with nervousness. "I've wanted to do this for a long time." Was all he said in justification.

My face burned with embarrassment as I wondered just how long Toge had been waiting for something like that. He always did love to touch and be touched, that was a common fact we all knew from the way he enjoyed clinging to Panda when it was cold, repeatedly tapping Maki to get her attention or even high-fiving Yuta as a confidence boost. It was to be expected from someone who couldn't show affection verbally.

"You could've just asked me out sooner if you wanted this so badly." I muttered with a pout.

"Didn't know how to," He sighed and fiddled with the zip of his open collar. "I wanted to make it special."

"Yeah and I'm sure me eating that pickle was one hell of a special confession." But the boy only laughed, telling me how amusing it was. After a moment of silence from my end, I looked up at Toge through my eyelashes, "Hey, let's go to your room."

It wasn't like anybody was even in the building to see us in the kitchen together, but I still wanted to go somewhere more enclosed. Toge didn't seem to mind and only smiled gently before taking the end of my sleeve to tug me down the hallway with him.

There wasn't a single point where we weren't giggling like morons while he dragged me like a kid to his bedroom. When he shut the door behind him, I got onto the tip of my toes to press my lips to his. He kissed back almost instantly, smiling into it as he brought his own arms around me to pull me even closer. His lips were softer than I imagined and moved slowly in sync with my own.

Toge's back relaxed against the door when he brought a hand to the my head, tangling his fingers in my hair, while the other rested on my lower back before stealthily travelling downwards, closer to my ass. The sudden motion made me gasp, giving him a chance to dip his tongue into the kiss and slipping it over mine. What I had intended to be an innocent and chaste gesture became a lot less innocent and chaste when his promiscuous actions took over.

I hadn't realised my heart was skipping beats until I felt his fingers clutch the hem of my skirt to lift it up ever so slightly, feeling the breeze on my upper thighs. "T-Toge," I whimpered pathetically, too overwhelmed to even think straight. He had never touched me like that before and suddenly I was glad we went somewhere more private; I didn't expect him to be so ruling.

At the sound of my flustered whines, Toge smirked teasingly. Oh boy. That look on his face. It made me go red.

His lips crashed onto mine roughly, as if the way I said his name awakened something within him. The only thing I could do was swallow nervously and let his hands wander as I was too stunned to even move. "Bed." He breathed out desperately once he pulled away, only to bring me back in for another kiss. The singular word was his way of saying what he wanted without cursing me. I understood and complied as we slowly walked backwards together, never once pulling away.