Secrets|Draco x reader|

Request for JulzLovDraco4Eva
Y/n pov

I was sitting alone in my house on Summer holiday just before my 6th year of Hogwarts started, my father is Peter pettigrew, but for the sake of my privacy my last name is Rose instead of pettigrew.

An owl flew into my bedroom window placing a letter on my nightstand. I stood up and walked over to it, I noticed it said "Malfoy residence" I slowly ran my fingers over the white letter and opened the seal.

The harsh black ink on the letter spelled out in neat handwriting-

"Ms Rose, please come down to the Malfoy mannor on August 27 at 5:15 pm for an important meeting. Failure to do so will result in consequences considering your real identity."

-Luscious Malfoy
I was quite confused at this letter, I knew Draco Malfoy from being at Hogwarts, he was always a real bitch to me harry, Ron, and hermione. Even so I thought he was somewhat cute.

But why would luscious Malfoy want me to go to a meeting with him on August 27? And why would he threaten to reveal my identity?

I read the letter at least 4 more times reading each neatly written letter on the rough page,
processing each letter reading it over again.

August 27 was in three days, how was I going to get there? I haven't seen my dad in at least three weeks, he said he was going on a trip for "business" I knew I had to go though.

✨tImE SkIp✨
The dreaded day finally came, I stood in front of the Malfoy mannor with a light green dress flowing around my waist.

I worked up the courage to knock on the door. A knock echoed within the house and slow footsteps approached the door.

The door slowly opened to narcissa with an eyebrow raised.

"Ms rose....... Come in" she said with a snarky tone in her voice

I walked slowly inside the huge house, it was mostly dark and gloomy and gave me sad vibes just simply walking through the long corridors.

Narcissas hells clicked as she walked with a quick pace down the long hallway. I tried to keep up with her as she led me to two large black doors, not knowing what was on the other side.

Part 2 coming soon!!!!!!!!!!