Secret |draco x reader| part three

request from 

y/ns pov

As I walked up to the platform wall I heard voices from behind me, "Y/N!!!!!!!!!" I spun around to see Hermione running at me. I squealed as I hugged her back, my face in her hair. 

I turned to Ron and Harry and gave them a big hug "I missed you guys!!!!!" I stated with an exited tone.

harry smiled widely at me and we walked through the gateway.

The large red train sat there on the tracks ready to start making its way to hogwarts on the route weve been along what it seemed hundreds of times.

tImE sKiP (to hogwarts)

we sat down at the gryffindor table in the large great hall the ceilng resembeling the sky outside as always. Ron, Harry, and Hermione were talking about whatever was happeneing this year,

 I glanced over to the slytherin table at draco, who was staring at me, he quickly looked away shyly at my gaze.

after the first years got sorted, I walked over to sit next to Draco. "hey." I said to him he smiled and nodded at me.

 I couldn't quite understand why he wasnt being the rude prick to me that he usually was.

we started talking about anything that came to mind, it turns out that he wasnt as bad as my friends thought him to be, he was just misunderstood.

tImE sKip

over the course of the year almost evreything I did was with draco, we has every class together, witch a year ago i wouldve hated. 

But at this point I realized that I never really hated Draco for any reason, I really only hated him because my friends did.

And speaking of things they hate, this was one of them, they absolutly hate the fact im hanging out with draco and his friends.

I dont really care about them anymore though, they treated draco like shit, and I can understand why, I mean draco did bully the shit out of them, but at first he just wanted a friend, and he did, eventually.