4. In Which Fay Pulls a Pregnancy prank on Elroy

Hello, been a minute...

Keep in mind... wherever you see:

Subscribe: it means follow

Like: means vote

Turn on post notification means: add book to your library

Comment down below means: comment

4. In Which Fay Pulls a pregnancy prank on Elroy

"Hey all, welcome back to my channel, so excited to be here again after so long. Life outside YouTube has been hectic, but now that I'm all done filming my first movie, I can assure you that I have so many things planned for this channel. I filmed a few vlogs that I'll be posting in the coming weeks. For now, I have something else planned. I don't know why I want to do this, but I was scrolling through the comment section of my last video, and someone asked me to pull a pregnancy prank on Elroy,

So here we are. Honestly, I don't know what to expect from this video because El and I aren't exactly there yet, we've talked about children, but we have this understanding that right now might not be the right time for babies and pregnancies. The point that we are in our careers can't accommodate children, so his reaction is one I can't predict. He might be shocked because anyone would be. I mean, a child is like a big deal.

Anyway, right here with me, I have a fake pregnancy test stick HCG. It's a prop from my movie and has two marks, which means positive for pregnancy. It looks so real, and there's no way he isn't going to buy it. this makes it all the scarier than it is meant to be because even though it isn't real, this stick is convincing me... the pranker." I chuckled.

"Okay, so right now, you'd notice my background isn't the one you saw last time, Elroy and I are currently in Greece, and we've been here for about a month and a half. Though we're here for work, we love to pretend that we have time for a vacation.

I have about two vlogs we made, still, in the editing process; you guys need to see how extremely beautiful it is here.

I've wanted to make this prank for weeks now but have been postponing because I was waiting for the stick to get to me. Now that it's here let's get this show on the road."

I positioned the camera a little behind the TV in the penthouse, so the video would clearly capture me on the couch.

"Okay, guys, El would be here any second now; he had a show to attend, and judging by his location right now, he's practically just pulled into the building. Whoo, guys, I am panicking. So, here's how I plan to do this, I'll be faking tears, like I'm shocked, sad, and confused about the news, to make it more believable because that's literally how I'd react if this were real, so I truly hope this doesn't backfire.

Before we begin, do subscribe to my channel, like this video, and comment down below because I'm taking a big risk here. Now, time to fake my tears; surprisingly, I'm very good at that. You guys need to watch Three Beats when it comes out so you know what I'm talking about.

Now, let's get down to this video."

A few minutes later, I was on the couch, the test stick beside me, in a position where he wouldn't notice it at first. My hands were covering my face as tears easily streamed down my eyes.

I heard the front door push open and close.

"Fay, did you see that car in—" his voice, as well as his footsteps, halted almost immediately.

It was then I knew he had seen me already.

"Fay?" he asked as his footsteps grew closer, and soon he was sitting right next to me on the couch. "What the hell happened? Why are you crying?" he gathered me in his arms, his fingers sliding into my hair, massaging my scalp in a way I never knew could be comforting.