3 Caliphs and The Chosen One

" The Caliph is dead Commander now his 3 sons fight for power, I'm a representative from Caliph's 1st son Abd-al-Malik I'm here to accept your allegiance for Caliph Abd-al-Malik " the Minister spoke to me

" Zayn only fights for himself and Allah (SWT) and for one else I'll never join any of the 3 brothers in their power struggle let them fight it out so be without any worries Zayn will join none of them, Minister I'll enjoy a period of peace in Mecca under the shade of holy Kaaba and you can ask from my companions if they want " I stated while rotating around my desk.

" And what about you Generals ?" He asked all of the Officers and My Generals.

" If Zayn won't join then how can we? we will never join and we will be with him " they all spoke after discussing.

" Okay then I bid my farewells Commander " the minister went away.

" Pack everything we are going to Mecca " I stated.

MECCA AFTER 35 DAYS.

loud chantings of sacred prayer, people orbiting the holy Kaaba.

" Have you heard Zayn? 3 Brothers are going to fight near Buraydah the armies are near " Alman told me.

" Mhm, right now I'm thinking more about the man who's on the news the man whom they say to be hidden in haram they say he came from the east some days ago, " I told him to know his opinion

" I don't know maybe they are just worrying over nothing it's just a man," He said as my eyes started to open wide, I gave a push on my hands to stand up and ran towards the Kaaba, I saw a group of men surrounding a man and holding his hand and talking loudly.

{ I'm using Mukhtar instead of Mahdi(a.s) so that we can avoid any disrespect towards out Imam(a.s) }

" Allahu Akbar he is the Al-Mukhtar " "Mukhtar you're the Mukhtar " "The Mukhtar is here "   { Al-Mukhtar means the Chosen one } 

" I'm not Mukhtar my name is Jafar I have told you all a hundred times, " He said as hr shook his hands to escape the grips of men.

" Wallahi You're the Mukhtar because he'll say the same that's the prophecy " The scholars screamed with joy.

" Yes, I'm, " He said as he sighs and gave up " I'm the Mukhtar " everyone started giving their allegiance to the Imam.

( out of script: We call him Imam as a sign of great respect)

I held his hands as he looked at men and said to me " Do you want to take my hand with you Zayn? " He laughed as he said. " I swear my Allegiance to you, my Imam " I whispered.

As the news Of the coming of the Mukhtar spread, it reached the camps of the 3 caliphs in Buraydah.

BURAYDAH.

Soldiers walking and parading. 

tent of caliphs.

The news was so big that the Caliphs held a meeting in spite of their differences " It's the Mukhtar we should attack him or else we can't rule" 

" Indeed first we need to be united and defeat Mukhtar then fight amongst ourselves "

They all fought among themselves as they discussed what to do " QUITE! " the first brother shouted as he slammed his hands on the desk. " We will attack Mecca get ready "

The Army prepared to attack Mecca as they departed from Buraydah to medina and from there to Mecca.

MECCA.

" The army of 3 Caliphs United under one black banner is coming to attack us "

" Be worry-free for us Prophet (saw)  has already prophecized they will never reach Mecca don't worry " Imam told us in a very gentle tone.

BETWEEN MECCA AND MEDINA.

" The heat will kill us before Mukhtar  does" A soldier murmurs to another Soldier

" The heat will kill us before Mukhtar does" A soldier murmurs to another Soldier.

20 thousand Men are walking with hundreds of banner high some on horses some on foot hoping that they will reach Mecca but they have heard about the prophecy too.

some Cracking noises started to come then suddenly everything started Shaking the Earth opened engulfing the entirety of the 20 thousand men and their Caliphs with them their ambitions to rule.

MECCA.

" Amir, Amir the army of the Caliph has collapsed they have vanished from the face of the earth Amir Amir " A scout came running to me telling us that the earth engulfed the whole army 

" Indeed they vanished for them it was their punishment to come in the way of Almighty " Imam stated.

" We need to seize control of the Caliphate and assert our authority over the Egyptians as fast as we can Ibrahim Mobilize the Lashkar-e-Muqaddas, Alman takes 10,000 to Egypt Confirm our Authority and sends us a letter as fast as you can, Imran takes 3,000 with him to Kuwait and Confirm the authority and write to me immediately, Wali takes 5,000 and moves to Tayma and do the same rest of you mobilize the remaining Lashkar and start training and recruiting If we have your permission ya Imam " I hastily ordered my men.

" Zayn you're a man of intellect we need to establish the Khilafah (Caliphate) indeed we need to act quickly you have derived a very good plan let's work on it you have my permission " Imam stated. 

The armies left Mecca immediately as soon as the sun came up.