The Declaration of righteous Khalifa

(Alexandria)

People loading and unloading goods market is busy loads of people and holy imperial soldiers(Caliphate's Soldiers)  are patrolling.

" Men and women, children and Adults of Egypt this is the direct letter from our righteous caliph, Imam Mukhtar, He succeeded the later caliph in Mecca and he is now our new righteously guided Khalifa (Caliph) "  Announcers announced in every corner of this huge ancient megapolis.

"write the reports and send them back to Mecca direct orders from Amir Alman" bureaucrats talking in the office " Reports ready ?" "Yes, sir" Postals working.

(Mecca, In the administrative office)

" Amir Imam the reports from Alexandria and other main cities are here "

" Zayn read the reports " Imam ordered 

" Most humbly, My Amir and Imam, the situations here in Alexandria are fully under control there are no signs of any resistance people are cooperating with the holy imperial government but I would like to be under the command of Zayn this governing is not a cup of my tea so I request you to appoint a governor in my place and make me free from this job. regards thank you, Alman. "

" See to it send the governors to the respected provinces and write them letters to free them of their duty and call them to mecca " Imam ordered  " My Amir what's our next target? " Zayn asked

" Jerusalem " 

" Bring me pen and papers I shall write to the senate of Roman order " Imam

" Amir, what are you going to write? " Zayn asked "Either Jerusalem or War ". Imam said with full confidence and banging his hand on the table.

( Constantinople, the building of Roman senators, Curia )

Old men debating 

"Silence" Consul Shouted, " The Muslims ask us Jerusalem or war," the consul said taunting.

 everyone laughing " Shall we not show them the Roman Might, my humble Senators? " Senators banging the tables in Compliance " Assemble the Legions " Consul Shouted.

(Mecca)

" Amir, the Romans have Declined our offer we are at war with Romans " 

" Summon Zayn " Imam ordered " Zayn we are at war with the Romans I'm giving you the command of the Army. Assemble them and go towards Palestine, May God be with you " Imam said in a calm manner " Ameen" Everyone present in the court shouted.

Zayn.

" Ibrahim Write letters to Wali, Alman, and Imran Tell them to meet me at Tayma, and have they trained the men in the way I told them to? " I asked Ibrahim he's my most beloved companion, " Amir, Wali wrote the letter regarding the training they have managed it all, and the army is ready and about the rendezvous point, I'll write them immediately. Anything else Zayn" He asked me " Mhm Fetch my horse ".

" Believers of true faith you see in these 2 months I ordered to train you all in a manner that is not familiar to you but I believe I'm putting my trust in able men, The Romans think they are mighty because of their Legions let's show them who we are " I tried to motivate them. The soldiers shouted and shook the walls of every house in Mecca. 

He tried to train the caliphate's cavalry like the companion cavalry of Alexander, they were the hand-picked and best cavalry of their time, Zayn is trying to recreate that by using his dearest men in a single unit with the infamous Arab horses.

Alexander's companion :

to be continued...