CHAPTER 9

Denji suddenly came out of Devil's mouth with saws on his hands and head

Denji suddenly came out of Devil's mouth with saws on his hands and head. The Devil started to scream in pain, everyone watching them in amazement. Y/N wanted to use her power but was afraid because no one had told her to use her power. She didn't want to use her power without orders, she could do something wrong.

"AHHH IT HURTS!!! YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME CHAINSAW!! MY HEART IS NOT HERE!!" The devil screamed in pain.
Y/N looked into Devil's eyes and just as she was about to give orders, Denji attacked Devil's eyes.

"This is bad. Denji's running out of blood. If he gets too low, those chainsaws'll retract." Power said. Even if Y/N had taken all of the Devil's blood, the Devil himself would still still be alive, since his heart wasn't here. But maybe she could help Denji by giving blood.

"COMPARED TO BEFORE, YOU'VE GOTTEN SO WEAK! PATHETIC!!" The devil yelled. No matter how fast the Devil was forming blood, Denji was drinking Devil's blood.

"Your blood tastes as nasty as a rats, but ya know...Seeing that pained look on your fucking face while drinking it makes it almost as good as strawberry jaw." Denji said and kept attacking to the Devil. Y/N sat on the floor and looked at Kobeni, Kobeni gulped and looked at Y/N. Y/N took some of her own blood and brought it before her.

"Y/N." Aki said. Even though Y/N was starting to feel slightly sluggish, she broke her blood into pieces and made the pieces of blood into a blade. She threw the blades she made from her blood towards the demon and began to attack the Devil. Himeno pulled Y/N's hand;

"Denji will kill the Devil, you don't need to attack." Himeno said. As Himeno turned Y/N's hand, the blades started coming towards Himeno, just as the Blades were about to hit Himeno, Y/N poured her blood back into her body.
Himeno was trying to keep Denji alive with her ghost.

"I will help him." Y/N said. Y/N again took her own blood and this time made a big gun. She was using her own blood to shoot the Devil, but every time her weapon injured the Devil, her blood would return to her.

"That's a smart move." Himeno said and smiled slightly. Y/N bent down and continued to shoot Devil. Every time she hit the Devil, her blood would explode inside the Devil and shatter into pieces, dealing more damage to the Devil...

===============================

2 DAYS LATER.

Denji, Y/N and Devil were probably still fighting, while Himeno was still trying to keep Denji alive. Kobeni, Aki and Arai hardly slept at all. But after a long time Himeno finally came into the room.

"It's over, so I'm just gonna sleep a bit..." Himeno said and laid next to Aki.

"It's over...?" Aki said.

10 minutes later.

Eventually, they were all out of the hotel. Y/N was still walking without sleep. Everyone was walking tired and hungry, Himeno looked at Y/N in confusion.

"Aren't you tired?" Himeno said, Y/N shook her head. Y/N started walking with her hands folded behind her back, while Denji fell asleep from exhaustion and fell into Himeno's lap. Oh. Y/N thought. She stopped using her blood, her blood was still protecting her organs, and she was stable and healthy just like her normal state...

===============================

2 days later.

2 days had passed. The others had met and had beers, while Y/N stayed with someone Makima knew. Since Y/N was a child, they did not find it right to include her. Y/N stayed with the man Makima knew for a while and played games and chatted with him. She also learned how to improve herself. The man helped her become better at fighting, even if Y/N was a kid.

"What was that sound?" Denji said and looked around confused while eating his ramen. Y/N made a gun with her fingers and pointed it at Denji, Denji sat back and pretended to be dead.

"Only an idiot wouldn't know that... It's the sound of a drum." Power said. Makes sense. Y/N thought.

"You're sure wolfing down the ramen here... Doesn't it taste awful?" A man said. Everyone looked at the man confused, Y/N turned around and watched the man.

"Who are you?" Himeno said.

"It tastes good to me."

"Don't talk like you know me!!" Power and Denji yelled at the man. Interesting... Y/N thought.

"You just don't know good flavours from bad. Well, not like you can help it. Apparently if you only eat the same sorts of things when you're a kid,  it dulls your sense of taste once you become an adult." The man said, Y/N watched the man confused still.

"And if you lose your sense of taste, then your overall happiness decreases." The man said. Y/N shrugged and kept eating her food.

"Shall we leave?" Aki said, Power and Denji shook their heads.

"My old man was the nicest guy in the world. He took me to all sorts of expensive places and let me try good food. He was a yakuza, but he was just a yakuza. You could say people like him were a necessary evil..You could count on one hand the number of girls he ever killed, and he'd take the money from selling drugs and buy you anything you wanted..."
The man said. He's talking a lot. Y/N thought and kept eating her food, but something felt off.

"Everyone loved him, he was a good man, a real edo man, through and through... You liked him too, didn't you denji?" The man said and took a picture out of his pocket and pointed the picture at Denji, Denji looked at the man confused.

"What are you trying to say?" Denji said and raised his eyebrows at the man.

"You know him?" Aki said, Denji shook his head. Y/N turned around and looked at the man, the man looked at Y/N and Denji.

"The gun devil wants your heart and her heart." The man said and quickly took a gun and pointed it at Denji, shot him on forehead. While Aki and Himeno was about to move, the man shot them too and shot Y/N on forehead. Power quickly punched the man's chin and kicked the his hand.

"Kon!"

1088 words.