-CHAPTER 19-

-19-

"I've been working hard for so long that I've received paid leave. I'm going to Enoshima. Would you all like to come along?" Makima said and looked at others.

"Yes."

"HELL YEAHHH!!!" Denji yelled happily. Y/N nodded then looked at Power;

"I have something urgent that day..." Power said.

"I haven't even told you the date yet, Power-chan." Makima said then walked towards Aki, looking up at his face.

"I'll match it to Hayakawa-kun's schedule, so let me know when you're on break." Makima said. Aki nodded;

"I don't use my leave time, so whenever is fine..." Aki said. With the sudden opening of the door, 8 men entered the room, everyone looked at them confused. The men started talking to Makima, Y/N sat in a chair and swung her legs.

"What's this?" Power said and looked at them confused.

"This isn't good." Makima said. Makima moved closer to the TV, Denji and Power sat next to Y/N. All the channels Makima opened had Denji, all the news was talking about Denji.

"Look! It's Denji's fighting on the train!" Power said and kept watching the TV.

"Feels good to be on TV." Denji said and turned around to look at Makima. Makima looked down at his face.

"Bomb-chan...finished her work, it seems." Makima said, Denji looked at her confused.

"Thanks to the media, it's spread across the world that Denji-kun's in japan. America and China will want to have him. A non-hostile devil like Denji is highly sought after." Makima said, Denji listened to her carefully.

"Bomb was an agent of the ussr, right? Why are they trying to increase Denji's viability?" Aki said. Y/N stood up and stood behind Aki, looking at the men behind, all listening intently to Makima.

"Go get Kusakabe and Tamaoki from Miyagi public safety's 2nd division. And Subaru-san from Kyoto's 1st. And hire the private hunter Yoshida Hirohumi for one month." Makima said and started walking away.

"From here on, assassins from all over the world will be coming here to kill you. Think of it as having no freedom for a long while." Makima said and walked away, Denji looked at her confused...

===============================

THE NEXT DAY

"Think it's okay to catch and eat those birds?" Denji said and looked at Power.

"If i were president, I'd allow it..." Power said. As Denji was about to continue eating, his food fell out of his hand and Denji bent down and took the food back, while he was eating, Kusakabe grabbed his arm.

"Unbelievable... Don't eat food that fell on the ground!" Kusakabe yelled and glared at Denji.

"The ground has hundreds of millions of bacteria invisible to the human eye. Some of those bacteria could cause food poisoning for all you know! It's unsafe. Give it here. I'll throw it away." Kusakabe said and tried to grab the food, Denji pulled it away.

"Hey man, i bought this rice ball! It's mine to do whatever i want with!!" Denji yelled and tried eating his food again.

"Humans are so quick to steal...Such shameful creatures..."Power said, Y/N agreed with him while Aki glared at them. Y/N grabbed onto the bars of the bridge and tried to climb up, but Yoshida pulled her back.

"It's dangerous." Yoshida said, Y/N nodded. Makima tasked Yoshida to take care of Y/N when Aki wasn't there, but even with Aki, Yoshida continued to watch over her. Kusakabe was treating Y/N like a teacher, constantly teaching her new things.

"She is so weird..." Yoshida whispered and looked around, He stopped when he saw Aki glaring at him.

"She is not weird, she just acts like that these days." Aki said, Yoshida raised his eyebrows and nodded. Aki stared at Y/N after watching Yoshida for a while. Y/N had been quieter and more serious since hearing that Aki was going to die.
That's why Aki didn't want people to say something out loud and say things that would make her uncomfortable.

===============================

"Denji...you can eat my vegetables..." Power said and looked at Denji, Denji nodded. Power was about to give her vegetables to Denji but Kusakabe blocked her.

"A well-balanced diet is essential to maintain a healthy mind and body." Kusakabe said. As they continued to talk, Y/N was sitting where the children were playing, watching the children. Nothing was fun for her and the kids were too loud for her, she could have cut off the heads of all the kids there, but she wouldn't do it because it would get her in trouble.

Y/N looked at the black long haired woman watching her and the woman smiled at her, Y/N didn't smile at her and continued to watch her. She thought that smiling at someone for no reason would put her in danger.
Y/N got up from the chair after a while and went to the others, they paid the bill and started leaving the restaurant.

"Did you have fun?" Yoshida said and smiled at Y/N, Y/N looked at him confused.

"Fun?" Y/N said. Yoshida nodded as his smile faded slightly.

"Y/N, did you see Power?" Aki said, distracted her. Y/N looked at Aki and shook her head no and kept walking. Aki looked at Yoshida and kept walking, Yoshida was asking her the wrong questions as she didn't know Y/N. Aki would never ask such questions. He would think that if he asked such questions, Y/N would question her own past because Y/N didn't know exactly what fun was or how to have fun since she was little. And she could blame her family in the past and feel more upset because everyone had this feeling, but she almost never did.

But Aki knew that when Y/N's parents died, she wasn't sad. Or she never showed her unhappiness to anyone, Y/N never talked about her feelings. But Aki thought she had feelings like everyone else, and might have been sad when her parents died. so he didn't want her to remember her family. He didn't believe Kishibe that he was calling her emotionless, she was just a kid and so much had happened to her. Maybe if she has a good future, she would show her feelings more.

1067 words.