2

Amelia sighed, it was her first day of senior year at collage and she was not happy about it. Not because it's her last year, but because she had been woken up at an ungodly time in the morning due to her annoying-ass best friend/roommate, Dylan.

     "Shut the fuck up Dylan it's 6 o'clock in the morning school doesn't start until 8" Amelia screams at him after waking up to him yelling And screaming in her face.

     "Bitch it's 7:45! I knew I shoulda let you sleep through your first class. Sigh, so ungrateful"

     "Fuck you Dylan" Amelia pulls herself out of bed and quickly gets ready.

     After the slight heartbreak Amelia suffered from her first best friend ghosting her she decided it was time for a change and with that she had gotten a whole new style, worked out more so than before and had quickly become one of the most popular kids in school. She met Dylan after he moved to her school during sophomore year and soon they became best friends who definitely ruled the school. Amelia had gone to school for painting and sculpting as she was a talented artist and Dylan, who decided they should never be apart went to school the same school for the drama department. Which Amelia thought was perfect for him because of how dramatic her best friend was.

     Amelia and Dylan were running through the campus of the lovely VAAS (visual arts and song) after Amelia got ready in what she saw as a record time. At the main entrance to the building they parted ways and Amelia mentally prepared herself for the last first day of hell. She had just started towards her regular station when she looked up and saw an absolute god sitting in her spot. He had curly black hair that looked so soft to touch and had the most beautiful face with a chiseled jawline and a perfect smile, and those blue eyes, she could definitely get lost in those. The mystery guy had on a tight t-shirt that showed off his abs and wore glasses which only made him 100 times hotter in her opinion.

     Damn he's hot...
Wait a minute what? No Amelia, your not allowed to let that happen again, besides he's in your seat.

After her little argument in her head she storms over to the seat stealer who just looked at her with a smile.

     "Well hello there, you must be new here because you're in my seat" she announced with a fake smile.

     "Hi, nice to meet you too, my names Jake. I'm sorry if I'm in your seat but professor grey hair over there told me to sit here and so sit here I will."

Amelia scoffs and sits down at the station next to him. Not before changing all of the supplies so that she has her usual gear and he is left with the crappy leftovers. She could already tell by the way he was smirking at her that this boy was easily going to get on her nerves.

     After sitting through an hour of review that nobody needed she was finally set free, only to realize she had "Jake" in her next class...

     Jake, why did that name sound so damn familiar? Oh well

     Amelia shrugs it off and beats Jake to her regular spot before he could get there. Jake then switches all the supplies from his station with hers and smirks as Amelia's blood boils.

     No fucking way he just took my favorite drawing pencil. I've gotta be dreaming

      Jake just has a smile on his face like he did nothing wrong and turns to get to work. Amelia, pissed did the same and after an hour had created a masterpiece, you could see the anger in it but it was a masterpiece nonetheless.

     She was about clean her station when she can feel someone staring at the back of her head. "Can I help you?" She questions with boredom in her voice.

     "Yeah" Jake continues, " you have a pit of paint on your face... right... there!" He then splats a whole bottle of paint on her, turns and runs.

     Okay Jake-whatever your last name is-game fucking on.