34

Jungkook furiously blinks trying to process everything but still he couldn't load it. He felt like he was dreaming. The person he was crushing for years, the person who hate him likes him back. Did his life become a fiction overnight?

"I must be dreaming! Woah what a dream. I swear to god I'm going to cry for a day once I wake up." Jungkook says as Taehyung felt dumbfounded.

"It's not a dream, Jungkook." Taehyung says but Jungkook totally ignored him.

"Literally what a dream, now I understand from where I get all these confidence to do all these shits. In reality Taehyung will never ever like me. Even in dream I can't believe this happening." Jungkook kept on blabbering totally convincing himself that it's a dream which fortunately wasn't.

"You did pretty good job at confessing, bro! You almost got me there." Jungkook laughed out, softly placing few slaps on Taehyung's shoulder who just had his blank face. He really can't predict what this boy was thinking.

"Listen, I understand you like me but I'm sorry I only like, no not like but looove Taehyung. But not you, okay? The reaaaal Taehyung, you knoww?? The real one in reality, not in dreams??? Maybe you already forgot but we already got married and have kids in my dreams. Where are they by the way?? Don't tell me you lost them!!" Jungkook gasps as his eyes widened, hands reached to cover his widened mouth.

"What are you even talking about, Jungkook?" The helpless boy aka Taehyung says as Jungkook just decided to continue what he was doing.

"Ohh my godddd, Taeeeee!!! Where are theyyy??? How could you loose our own kidssss!! I was just away for a moment!!" Shouting at the dumbfounded, helpless boy Jungkook dashes out of the room shouting "Rebecca, Jessica wheree areee youuuuu!!!!!" And Taehyung just stayed there being frozen and dumbfounded. His brain refused to process whatever was happening.

Jungkook kept running not even knowing where he was going, he just wanted to run away, run away from this place. The boy kept running he bumped against someone who was no one other than Mrs. Kim who's face brightens up seeing him.

"Aigoo Jungkooki-" Not even letting her complete Jungkook speaks up.

"Helloo ahjumma! I'm fine, this party is reallly gooood! I liked how sparkly everything iss!! I had my breakfast, lunch and dinner!! I gotta go noww. Good nighttt!" Jungkook kept blabbering without even breathing as he finished he dashed out from Mrs. Kim's sight who was also dumbfounded just like her son. You know, family thing.

You all might be wondering why this boy was acting this way, well Jungkook wanna say something in his defense.

The boy he was crushing for years said he likes him out of the blue when he thought he failed to impress him. He just freaked out, he doesn't know what to do, how to react, how to act, how to answer Taehyung. So this was the easiest way to for Jungkook, run away from the situation.

He knows this is stupid, not only stupid but the dumbest thing to do in this planet but he couldn't help. His brain refused to progress what is right and what is wrong. He just did what he just felt like doing. He wanna kill himself from embarrassment.

"Ughhhh Jungkook, you dumbbbb bitchhhhhhh!!!" The boy screams his lung out when he was finally out of the mansion.

Birds chirping could be hear by everyone as inside a room a boy peeks out his head from the blanket. His eyes were puffy, not because of crying but not being able to sleep for the whole night. If you're wondering why he couldn't sleep, bitch isn't it obvious? I can't spill every shit out for you, you gotta understand few shits from your own.

Anygays I had a change of heart so here's the explaination.

The boy kept walking around the room, kept facepalming himself for embarrassing himself, sometimes banging his head on the wall, when he tried to sleep everything becomes even more vivid to him so he kept on licking off the blanket and other stuff you wouldn't wanna know.

So here he is now, being tired, embarrassed, so done with himself and his life. In one word, he just wanted to disappear from this world. Also remembering he has an exam an hour later the boy felt like poisoning himself.

(A/n: me during my exams😃)

The boy hides himself under the blanket and starts whining loudly about his life but at this moment the god also feel pity for him but he should suffer for this idiocy.

Soon grabbing his attention, his phone vibrates telling the boy someone messaged him. And it was an easy guess for Jungkook that it was obviously Taehyung. He takes his phone and unlocked it only to see the messages from the boy.

My boyfie😡🔐:
Did you find Rebecca and Jessica?

My boyfie😡🔐:
Btw this is Taehyung from reality not your husband from your dream but I wouldn't mind becoming your husband in reality tho.

My boyfie😡🔐:
Hope you do well in the exam, let's meet after exam. Hope you won't run away again because you can't escape from me.😊

My boyfie😡🔐:
Bye Jungkookie and don't forget to have your breakfast.😊

"Ugggggghhhhhh I wannna kill myselffffff!" The boy with crimson red cheeks whines as he starts kicking his blanket, don't know anymore how to run away anymore.

Me sleepy😴 nite nite🙋