35

A lot stuff was running through Jungkook's mind as he went downstairs, shoulders being dropped totally looking like a zombie. At this moment he even find himself stupid as fuck, he knows Taehyung likes him back but he couldn't collect the courage to face him.

Whenever he faces the boy he feels like he will get a heart attack and die at the spot, his heart starts beating so fast which even scares him. Poor boy never thought he would ever come into this kind of situation when his own self even betrayed him.

Jungkook takes a big sigh as he steps down from the last stair but soon flinched at the sudden sound his mom created.

"Aigoo here comes our Jungkookie! What took you so much time? Eunha is waiting for you." Mrs. Jeon says shaking her head as she dragged Jungkook towards the couch as the boy's eyebrows knotted upon hearing the name.

"Eunha? Who's Eunha? Feels like I have heard the name before." Jungkook thoughts as he furrowed his brows at the girl who was sitting on the couch wearing the same school uniform as his. And that's when Jungkook cursed internally.

"Not this bitch, for fuck sakeee!!!" Jungkook cries out internally, there's no way this shit was happening to him early in the morning. He was already facing so many shits but still this bitch has to come.

"Good morning, Jungkookie oppa." Eunha chirps in her high pitched voice and Jungkook felt like grabbing her neck so that she could bring out her real voice not this annoying wifu voice.

Jungkook immediately shoots his eyes at the lafy who was standing right next to him, who had a bright smile on her face completely being oblivious about Jungkook's feelings.

"Mom, what's she doing here?" Jungkook says gritting his teeth but still kept that fake smile on his face.

"She came to pick you up for school, you both are going to school together." Mrs. Jeon exclaims as she also whispers to Jungkook, "Didn't I already told you about her?"

"I don't like her mom!" Jungkook whispers shout as his mom shot him glares.

"Well who knows, you might like her." Mrs. Jeon shrugs as Jungkook frowns at her, while on the other hand Eunha was just looking at them being confused, couldn't understand what the son and mother was talking about.

"Aren't you guys getting late already?? Get out of my house already!" Mrs. Jeon says as she pushed Jungkook forward.

"Yeah, we should leave now ahjumma. See you later." Eunha says showing a beautiful smile Jungkook rather not want to see but Mrs. Jeon's heart melt upon seeing her smile.

Showing off a big smile Mrs. Jeon bids them good bye as she closed the door on Jungkook's face, he swear to god he will take revenge for this but right now he has to get rid of this.

Taking a deep breath Jungkook turns around to flash an awkward smile as Eunha almost smiled back, blushing.

The whole car ride was annoying as hell for Jungkook, the way Eunha was trying to get closer to him also how she was trying to show off her ass which Jungkook rather called flat ass. He got fatter ass than her. He was hoping this will end as fast as possible, he couldn't handle this bitch anymore.

"Jungkookie oppa, how's your preparation for the exam? I'm sure you will do great!" Eunha chirps as the boy who was looking outside through the window mocked her making faces.

"Jungkookie opps~ oppa my ass!"

Plastering a fake smile on his face Jungkook turns around to reply.

"Well I don't think I will do as great as you think." Upon hearing Jungkook Eunha pouts as she immediately gets closer to Jungkook, wrapping her hands around Jungkook's arm.

"I know you will do great!" The high pitched voice of Eunha echoes through the car as Jungkook reached his limit, he immediately yanks away her hands from him, creating a good distance between them.

"Thanks for trying to cheer me up but rather than cheering me up you're doing something else." Jungkook says with a fake smile as Eunha's face immediately changed. She huffed and looks outside through the window.

Soon they reached their destination as Jungkook wasted no time to get out of the car and dash away, realizing that Eunha also hurriedly gets out of the car.

"Oppaa!! Wait for me!" Eunha shouts as she runs after the boy.

"Seems like Jungkook had a bad morning." Jimin laughed out as he was leaning against a wall, the person beside him didn't utter a word just watched Eunha running after Jungkook.

"My god, it's getting hot in here. Stop staring at her back like that, you will burn her back Tae." Jimin says between his laughter as Taehyung shoots him his death glares.

"What? Wait by any chance are you jealous?" Jimin asks narrowing his eyes at the boy who was continuously glaring at him.

"Fucking shit!!!! I can't believe your ass is jealous!!" Jimin shouts covering his mouth.

"Who's jealous? I'm not jealous. I don't get jealous over little things." Taehyung says bluntly, acting as if he wasn't totally glaring at Eunha few seconds ago.

"Of course you don't. I think Jungkook should be with Eunha not with someone like you, dry like dried fruits." Jimin scoffed trying to offend Taehyung, ever since he got to know Taehyung also got feelings for Jungkook, he never miss a chance to tease him.

"He still said I'm tasty, so shut up." Saying that Taehyung walks out as Jimin made a disgusted face, of course what else he could expect from Jungkook. And now Taehyung was also having some effects of Jungkook's on him.

Taehyung stops on his track as he turns back to face Jimin.

"And also I promise you from now on, you won't see Jungkook with anyone but me." And with that Taehyung left before even Jimin could process anything.

"Ewww, people in love." Jimin made a gagging sound dramatically which was obviously heard by Taehyung who had a mischievous smirk on his face but sadly he missed a very interesting scene.

When Jimin turned back to run he didn't expect anyone to be there right behind him, as in results he bumped against the person as Jimin's head hits the nose of the person with full force making the person stumble back hand immediately reaching to grab his nose, Jimin's eyes widened in no time.

"Oh shitt!! I'm so sorry!! I didn't see you coming!" Jimin immediately apologies, creating a chaos as the person was holding his nose, he's afraid he might have broken his nose.

"Yoongi, what happened!" A high pitched voice could be hear by Jimin as his eyes immediately falls on the person, it was Jung Hoseok, the famous Jung hoseok but Jimin's eyes widened even more upon hearing the name of the person.

"Yoongi? Oh my godd!" Jimin cries out immediately, it was Min Yoongi, the team leader of their school's basketball team who is very famous, not only inside the school but also outside for his performance in basketball. To say more accurately the person Jimin crushing on for a year.

"What happened here?" Everyone starts chattering about the chaos Jimin created, he even saw Seokjin running towards them and that's when Jimin almost pissed on his pant. There's no way they're going to let him go without beating the shit out of him.

So before anyone even could catch him Jimin dashed out of the place as Yoongi looks at him with furious eyes.

"What's his name?" Yoongi asks Hoseok who was more worried about him than who hit him.

"He's Jimin, our junior." Hoseok exclaims as he tried to check if Yoongi had broken his nose or not.

"Our junior, huh? Interesting." Said by Yoongi as a mischievous smirk made it's way to capture his face.

Poor jiminie😂😂

I didn't double check so ignore my mistakes🥺 nite nite🙋🙋🙋 btw this story is near to the end, just probably couple more chapters are left🙆