My New Buddy

Splatoon oc's
Igen -inkling
Wasabi - octoling
Iky - sea urchin
Shark - octoling
(And a couple unnamed ones.)
━━━━━━

     Igen ran into Sheldon' shop, Ammo Knights Crying his heart out while wasabi and iky were standing outside snickering, watching the tiny gremlin cry to Sheldon. "SHELDON DO Y- *SNIFF* FIX- *SNIFF* PIANOOOO?!" Sheldon looked down to se Igen begging on his knees. "PLEEEAAASEEEE." Igen was crying so hard that he made a puddle on the floor. "Err- no but I, ehhhhh could make it into some sort of weapon!" He said, fidgeting around with his new prototype weapon. "B-B *SNIFFFF* B-B-BUT-" 'Man his piano must mean a lot to him, how can I help.' Sheldon started looking around, then he looked back at his prototype and got an idea. "Fine! Only on one condition though... Help me with my prototype!" Igen smiled so wide and hugged Sheldons legs. "THANK YOUUUU!" Igen screamed. Sheldon sighed.

"Follow me." Sheldon said picking up Igens huge piano. Igen picked up his prototype. "So, I need to run a few tests and since everyone thinks im a creepy little weirdo no one wants to help me. But I've found my helper!" Sheldon smiled. "*sniff* what would you like me to help with?" They entered a room with a ton of tools and one big table. Sheldon took blueprints out of his shell and slapped it onto the table. "Test one! Range!" Igen hadn't played turf war with his friends in a good while due to the making of their new album but he was willing to try it out. Sheldon put an ink tank that looked like a fairly new model on his back and handed him his prototype weapon. Sheldon grabbed igens arm and dragged him to the training room. "Alright! Here's the training room!" Sheldon stood as tall and proud as he could while Igen looked down at him. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR LET'S TEST THIS BABY OUT!"

Igen stood against the wall and started to fire. "Let's see. Hmm." Sheldon started doing calculations. "Alright now the damage! Go near the target!" Igen stood next to the target and shot the target. "Alright then, 5 shots-"

Iky and Wasabi:
━━━━━

"Where's Igen!" Iky screeched. "What did that short crab gremlin do to the other short gremlin!" Wasabi cried. "Our short little piano playing, hightide era fanboying, inkling gremlin!" "Okay that's enough Wasabi, he's probably just taking longer than normal and-" Iky looked through the window. "HE'S NOT THERE!" Iky screeched even louder.
Iky took out his shell phone and dialed Ikkans number (From diss-pair) He was about to press the Call button until and idea struck him. Instead he dialed Taka's number (From Hightide Era) Since he knew Igen better than his other friends he called Hightide Era to come help. He hit the call button. "Hey Iky what's the problem dude?" Iky was too shy to talk so he handed the phone to Wasabi. "Uhh, hey Taka, it's Wasabi, and we have a small problem with gremlin 1." Taka laughed. "What's the problem?" "I think Igens being held hostage by Sheldon, Yknow, the-" "Oh yeah gremlin 3?" "WHY DO YOU CALL EVERY SHORT PERSON A GREMLIN." Taka ignored him. " I'm on my way, so chill." Taka hung up. "Heh, gremlin."

    IGEN AND SHELDON:
━━━━━━

  "Alright that's it! With this data I'll be able to make one of my best weapons yet." Sheldon stood proudly. "You say alright a lot" Sheldon looked at Igen. "Do I?" Igen nodded."yeah you said it like 1000 different times when we were doing the tests." Sheldon sighed. "Moving on, as promised I will start fixing you piano." Igens eyes lit up. "When will it be done?!" "Tomorrow, come see me again for it back." Igen started crying tears of joy. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Igen handed Sheldon some G. "No you really should'nt.." Igen nodded. "Today was fun and you worked very hard so I'd like to pay you for it! Thanks Sheldon." Sheldon smiled and waved as Igen left Ammo Knights.

  "Igen! What happened." Taka screamed. You could hear Igen screaming inside when he was looking at taka. "I had a really fun day! Sheldons actually not as bad and weird as he seems!" Iky and Wasabi looked at him in a confused way. "But he's Sheldon! How could he-" "Yeah but you never know what someone's like until you actually get to know them."  Taka started laughing. "I'm just glad you're safe Igen! Now how about we all get some food! I'll pay!" Taka smiled.  "Heck yeah this'll be fun!